Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 308 Camshaft failure code

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 21:23 # 1
methiz32
First of all Greetings. I bought Peugeot 308 as the first vehicle 2011 Model envy package semi-automatic Gasoline, Prins LPG vehicle. But since I bought it has problems. Check your gearbox gives malfunction in the meantime, it does not come out when run again.

The main problem is the engine fault light is on. When buying, the owner said from LPG, I took the LPG, looked at the malfunction code, there was a warning about the camshaft, it has nothing to do with LPG. As far as I investigate, they say it may be related to the pulley problem and solenoid valves. Anyone experiencing this problem? What is the solution?
08.05.2020 21:23 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. Probably my cellonoid valve tracea (electronavana) is called the valve over time and you remember exactly what the error code measures the camshaft oil pressure.
08.05.2020 21:23 # 3
methiz32
No, the master did not say the fault code, if he burns again, let's see. But if it concerns the solenoid valve, is it necessary to go to a good gearbox master?
08.05.2020 21:23 # 4
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = methiz32] No, he didn't say the fault code, the master said, let me see if he burns again. But if it's about the solenoid valve, should I go to a good gearbox master? [/ QUOTE]

This type of valve is given the same name because of the working principle of my teacher. this part is on the engine. The piece next to the dipstick has two of these.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”