Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 308 Cable Pulling From Battery to Interior Compartment

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Peugeot Sound Systems
08.05.2020 20:07 # 1
timberlake
Friends Where can we make cable entry from the battery to the interior in the 2010 model 308 in the most trouble-free way?
08.05.2020 20:07 # 2
sonerkyl
Sir, if you bend the brake pedals there, you can see the cables going to the engine compartment. You will have some difficulty, but it will be the most trouble free.
08.05.2020 20:07 # 3
timberlake
Thank you for the answer ... Thumbs Up The amplifier that was connected to the vehicle had electric power from the panel inside, I thought it would be better if I connected it directly to the battery.
08.05.2020 20:07 # 4
erbasgoktug
[QUOTE = timberlake] Thanks for the answer ... Thumbs Up The amplifier connected to the vehicle was electrically powered from the panel inside, I thought it would be better if I connected it directly to the battery.Then I said I should not tamper with it because it is running smoothly now. [/ QUOTE]

Hodja, I want to ask about this. Where did you get electricity from the panel inside? Is this method healthy? I'm wondering, I'm thinking of connecting the amp too
08.05.2020 20:07 # 5
ggitaristt
Do not take the instant and high power handles like Amphi from anywhere except the battery in Peugeot vehicles.

I hooked up my car. I couldn't manage to pass the cables through the pedals. The motor side is very crowded. I passed behind the fender and entered between the door and the fender. 10 cm cable appears when you open the door. I was able to find this way without touching it anywhere.
08.05.2020 20:07 # 6
timberlake
[/ QUOTE]

Hodja, I want to ask about this. Where did you get electricity from the panel inside? Is this method healthy? I'm wondering, I'm thinking of connecting the amp too
[/ QUOTE]
They made the connection in a very reliable company about the installation of sound systems in Izmir. The positive end was taken directly from the battery to the main cable inside the vehicle. If your car was 308, I would take a photo and send it directly, we should look at if it can be taken from the same place in 206 series.
08.05.2020 20:07 # 7
erbasgoktug
[QUOTE = ggitaristt] Do not pick up instant and high-power staples such as Amphitheater from any place except the battery in Peugeot vehicles.

I hooked up my car. I couldn't manage to pass the cables through the pedals. The motor side is very crowded. I passed behind the fender and entered between the door and the fender. 10 cm cable appears when you open the door. I was able to find this way without touching it anywhere.
[/ QUOTE]

[QUOTE = Timberlake]
[QUOTE] Hodja, I want to ask about this. Where did you get electricity from the panel inside? Is this method healthy? I'm wondering, I'm thinking of connecting the amp too [/ QUOTE]

They made the connection in a very reliable company about the installation of sound systems in Izmir. The positive end was taken directly from the battery to the main cable inside the vehicle. If your car was 308, I would take a photo and send it directly, we should look at if it can be taken from the same place in 206 series.
[/ QUOTE]

I understand, thanks for your answers.
erbasgoktug 2017-01-05 11:27:11
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”