Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 307 airbag not deployed

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 20:51 # 1
Ahmetogz
Hello, I had an accident with 307 m on the night of April 26. But there is an interesting situation that the airbags of the vehicle. The front of the vehicle did not open, there were no flames, and there was a helmetom from God. The vehicle is at the peugeot authorized service right now, but the airbags were stuck in my mind. In this case, I would appreciate if there is a person who knows what is the way I should do and what is the case before.
The photos of the vehicle are attached.
08.05.2020 20:51 # 2
GokhaN
[QUOTE = Ahmetogz] Hello, I had an accident with 307 m on the night of April 26. But there is an interesting situation that the airbags of the vehicle. The front of the vehicle did not open, there were no flames, and there was a helmetom from God. The vehicle is at the peugeot authorized service right now, but the airbags were stuck in my mind. In this case, I would appreciate if there is a person who knows what is the way I should do and what is the case before.
The photos of the vehicle are attached.
[/ QUOTE]

get well soon. Since Peugeot is an old vehicle, it will probably examine the past and link it to you, but try your luck anyway.
08.05.2020 20:51 # 3
onlycihan
Get well soon. Generally, this happens when the seat belt is not fastened, but since you survived this vehicle, I think your belt is fastened. Are you the first owner? There are many honorable people who deflate the airbag lights that light up over time and sell the vehicle in this way.
08.05.2020 20:51 # 4
sonerkyl
First of all, have a great history. God bless you. As it is an old vehicle, as our Gökhan brother says, they can zurt and make things up. As far as I can remember, he wrote in his catalog something like airbag control and replacement in old vehicles every 10 years. Both can be in the seat belt on the airbag board. Are you the first owner of the vehicle? In the 307s, there was a problem of airbag wrapping, and if you bought it as a second hand, the former owner may have had resistance. To prevent the malfunction light.
08.05.2020 20:51 # 5
KILIC
It was great. Let it come to life when you come to life. If you already have a cascoon, it is not worth trying. You came out unharmed, or thank God.
08.05.2020 20:51 # 6
Ahmetogz
Thank you and I will see you again with the service.
08.05.2020 20:51 # 7
Ahmetogz
Thank you so much . I was wearing my seat belt yes thank goodness. I am not the first owner of the vehicle, but I bought it at 60 thousand km from the first owner, and the vehicle was in 195 thousand, and the accident did not happen before.
08.05.2020 20:51 # 8
Ahmetogz
[QUOTE = KILIÇ] Have a great time. Let it come to life when you come to life. If you already have a cascoon, it is not worth trying. You came out alive or thank him from it. [/ QUOTE]
Thank you very much, of course, our priority is life safety, thank goodness I have not even bought the slightest scratch. Thank you .
08.05.2020 20:51 # 9
i78ster
Have a great history. A similar situation happened to me at the beginning of this month. We got through a major accident. While traveling on the road, the left roof and driver's seat airbag exploded without any shock or shock. Peugeot officials took an interest in Turkey. They took me to the service, they were not interested. Even if they did not look, they said the airbags will change after 10 years. They argued from their heads. I shared this on many sites. However, nobody took it into account. I understand your situation very well. So Peugeot 307 vehicles are not safe. There are complaints and similar situations are available in the same models. Since I did not get the police report, I could not apply to the legal remedy. I think start a legal process. Don't leave behind. I even wrote to France Peugeot. They ignore human life. I haven't got the car done yet. I'm waiting. You can contact me at this number. 06464436159
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”