Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 3008 Allure Display - Telematics Receiver Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
09.07.2021 16:36 # 1
hyeter0784
My vehicle is 2017 model Peugeot 3008 Allure. My vehicle gave the warning with the attached image 2 weeks ago and the screen in the middle turns off and on. When I turn on the radio on the screen, there is only sound and I cannot control the radio, air conditioner, any other functions. Only the Peugeot logo is visible. Finally, only the Peugeot logo appeared on the screen and the radio was playing in the background. Even though I try to pass with the piano keys, I cannot run the functions because there is no image on the screen. I took it to Antalya Peugeot Balaban Service. After 2 days, they reset and updated the software. However, the problem was still not resolved. The service said that the device that reflects or operates the radio and other functions on the screen needs to be changed with the code P84F 6 65J 03A (Telematics Receiver). They said the price is 9,000 TL. It took 1 month to come from France. He would come later. So I took it to the master Abdullah in Antalya (Rem Elektronik), on the recommendation, he removed the Telematics receiver from the side of the passenger seat and sent it to Ankara to the master of this job. I'm waiting for now. They said it was very difficult. If anyone has the same or similar problem, I would like your help and suggestions. Telematics Receiver in Ankara or Istanbul (as they say, something like the computer of the screen is the digital brain of all functions) (Master suggestion, solution suggestion)

Thanks.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”