Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 207 VTI Trendy Automatic Flicker?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 20:35 # 1
DocDre
Hello friends,

First of all, my name is Gökhan, I just joined you, I bought my first car recently.

Frankly, I do not understand the mechanical-electronic parts of the vehicles, we will learn slowly :)

My question is;

My car is 2009 model 1.4 VTI 207 Semi Auto - LPG, when the car is stopped in traffic, when I turn on the air conditioner, the engine power drops slightly, the vehicle flickers slightly, even if the interior lamps are on, the voltage drops and then recover. It does this approximately every 7-8 seconds. No problems on the go. It is as if the engine makes a full cycle to provide the necessary power to the pistons.

The problem stops when you turn off the air conditioner.

Where do you think the problem might be?

Thanks for your help in advance.
08.05.2020 20:35 # 2
serat21
clean the throttle will probably correct the problem. serat21 2017-09-30 00:02:40
08.05.2020 20:35 # 3
DocDre
[QUOTE = serat21] Clean the throat butterfly, probably the problem will go away. [/ QUOTE]

Okay, my teacher, and when buying the vehicle, there was information in the expert report that there was a problem with the engine cooling system.

What is the reason and cost of this if I have it done in a private service?

08.05.2020 20:35 # 4
serat21
You should have a look for it. You do not know which .radyator thermostat circulation pump is caused by. Even if your vehicle does not overheat, it is worth showing.
08.05.2020 20:35 # 5
DocDre
[QUOTE = serat21] You should have a look for it. You do not know which one is due to the .radyator thermostat recirculation pump.

Thank you, teacher, I will look at it at the first opportunity. Thumbs Up
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”