Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 207 1.4 HDI Overtemperature and Traction Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
13.08.2021 09:49 # 1
sagalassos
Hello friends, the vehicle is 2008 model Peugeot 207 1.4 HDI Trendy. The car had traction problems and overheating problems. I took it to a so-called master (I don't like to say Master) in Konya. He canceled the egr, changed the solid radiator!, changed the thermostat, changed the air vent plug, changed the circulation or took action (he didn't say anything exactly), changed the heater hose, exhaust. had it cleaned, changed the turbo hose, changed the pressure sensor, repaired the catalytic converter disassembly and delivered the vehicle as it was fixed!! I had a traction problem when I tried the vehicle for the first time, and the temperature was close to red again (120 km 4th gear light ramp and 3000-3500 rpm) I think I will argue with the master today. He calculated a total of 2350 TL. He did these without informing me. Is there a master like him, also, do you think it may cause overheating and traction problems after so many material changes. Thank you.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”