Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 206 xr starter problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:56 # 1
metahadikmen

Hello friends, I open the subject for the first time, forgive me if I open it to the ground.

There was no problem in my car. I was going to go somewhere, the car worked normally at the first starter, I stopped by where I was going, and I had to go somewhere else, I returned to the car in 10 minutes and there was no reaction when I started the starter. I just replaced the battery 3 4 months old battery. The indicators of the vehicle are a bit low, I think there is a problem in the starter engine or the brain. If there are friends who encounter such an event, can they share their experiences with me. Thanks in advance. var brand mind. & nbsp;

08.05.2020 16:56 # 2
volkan22
If you charge a battery, let's look at it for a while, maybe the headlights or other things are left clear & nbsp; it is hard to give a definite result at once. & nbsp; if it is on fire it is also a problem with the charge dinamon heraldee & nbsp; only advice ... good forums
08.05.2020 16:56 # 3
metahadikmen
Problem solved I took the vehicle to the master, since the cable coming from the battery was not fully seated because of the dirt that was full of debris, he was not firing. We saved the problem cheaply from God.
08.05.2020 16:56 # 4
tellotello
Get well soon & nbsp; "Smile"

08.05.2020 16:56 # 5
volkan22
you too broke the head of marsa .. brother .. :) anyway be well.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”