Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 206 XR 1.4 signal arm problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:59 # 1
fahrikem
Friends 206 xr 1.4 when the signal lever goes to the middle position when I go into the pit, it starts to give a signal to the right.
08.05.2020 14:59 # 2
Guests
repair of the unit is possible. There was a similar complaint in me. You insert the arm and hurt your inside. The metal dust from the spinning top that is probably suspended is combined with the oil and makes contact. I guess that if you clean the inside and do it again with grease, it will be fine if you close it nicely ...
08.05.2020 14:59 # 3
t@lip

The name of the part is COM2000, there was good information on the site for its dismantling. An expensive and sensitive piece of friends. If your hand is not prone, I recommend not to bother, take it to someone who knows his job.

08.05.2020 14:59 # 4
Guests
com2000 is available in new models. There is no com in the old models: D guess the friend's vehicle should be non-com as well as the old models. com2000 is different, but it is impossible to repair. I think that something simple will be done. need to look. they say that goturunce to the master will change this immediately. Because it comes to the point of making a plug and play, they do not want to deal with it ...: DD
08.05.2020 14:59 # 5
Guests
com is not that very expensive yes com2000 is expensive but i dont think valeo brand handle 54 tl info
08.05.2020 14:59 # 6
qEccE
My teacher had that problem when I first bought my car, he did not do much, but generally he signaled and started back, as soon as he passed, he was signaling to the right or left again. It may be related to the height adjustment of the steering wheel. There was no problem when I adjusted the height according to myself.
08.05.2020 14:59 # 7
Guests
Old medical arm repair is very easy. it is not worth giving a fee even if it is 54 TL. If the parts in the water are not hanged over, it will take longer. After inserting the arm, repair it for 10 minutes. I stuck it too, I did it 1 year, it's still okay.
08.05.2020 14:59 # 8
fahrikem
The car is a peugeot 206 2001 model 1.4xr 8 valve signal lever com connected, this com connected signal unit seems to be switching directly to the steering column, how to connect the other old model signal lever.
08.05.2020 14:59 # 9
Guests
there is no com sister
08.05.2020 14:59 # 10
zerzevat
friends, my car also burns the parks in the summer especially in the heat. I look at the part we are turning back and forth is making contactless. That's why the battery was dead once.

Can this part of the arm be removed? My hand is susceptible if it can be dismantled. the problem will be solved if I tighten the contact point. as far as I understand worn.
08.05.2020 14:59 # 11
ersan
Hi friends,
307 Does anyone know where the left signal fuse is, I changed the lamp but it still does not work I think I think there is a problem in the fuse, but please let someone who knows where the signal fuse could not be found.
08.05.2020 14:59 # 12
zerzevat
last week I removed that part of my signal arm. DO NOT REMOVE YOUR BUT. :) The copper connector inside is completely worn. broken wires. out of the surface. repair is not possible.

When removing, you need to insert a screwdriver between the fog lamp ring and the headlight opening section. When I accidentally removed it from the bottom of the fog light, the end of the cable probably came out from the steering wheel center. It is not possible to turn the headlights on and off at the moment. When the vehicle starts, the headlights are constantly on at low beam. the longs don't burn - I can only selector.

signal, horn does not work. fog is not burning either.

I will find an arm out and try it tomorrow.
08.05.2020 14:59 # 13
emre_65
As usual, you can use sponge to soften their friends turn signal lever for a chronic thing is that if you find a little search on the forums enjoyable and safe driving
08.05.2020 14:59 # 14
suppor
Your friend's car is 206 lonely, it is your 307
08.05.2020 14:59 # 15
zerzevat
I found a stick out. (I found it from the airbag repairer that they did not have in the dispensers. They take the bandage from the middle of the com2000 arm set. The arms are idle - also there are arms with different bottom but different from the back, although the front view is the same).

first I dismantled the airbag (there is a hole behind the steering wheel, it beats the wire there with a screwdriver, first one side then the other side.then we carefully open the cable locks on both sides and unplug it. we take the airbag aside. then we remove the steering wheel (torx 50 and bite ratchet arm and extension needed.)

then we detach the comm2000 connections and remove them. it is useful to open the arm set on a tray on a bench ... it does not fall easily but there are selector and water spray sliding parts)

Begin to disassemble at the bottom and have a few thin screwdrivers. squeeze between tighten a right a left a left ... carefully open the fingernails. Open the connection points of the arms with a thin screwdriver.

change and make new connections. and pay attention to the most when collecting. There are sliding connectors when we pull back the lever for selector and water spray. bring them closest to the arm, i.e. outwards. swipe right and left. Replace it on the arms. but don't selector.

When closing the system, slide the sleeves in place without moving too much. because when it feels like making a selector, those parts slide forward and do not come back. I had to plug and play three times. the longs were constantly on fire ...

After collecting the system, insert the bottom four plugs into the com2000 pack. horn airbag or something not needed .. check the lights signals high dipped beam. otherwise, you will have to remove the steering wheel again. The last airbag is pushed into place and gets stuck. so you will have to press the horn several times.

I changed the signal lever to 40 TL. If you want to change only the tip instead of the arm (only if there is a parking and headlight burning problem - it is enough to just remove the tip of the arm. no need to disassemble the steering wheel ), remove only the tip by inserting a control pen between that high place between the fog ring and the tip. at this time only pins and springs can pop out, and putting the copper ring in place takes very fine workmanship. If you have a lot of these parts, first see the system in a bad one. the diagnosis.

Get well soon.
vegetables 2014-12-30 21:38:28
08.05.2020 14:59 # 16
suppor
Master, I don't have a horn and I wait a little bit for the parts, the pain hurts or the fog turns off when the headlight fog is on.

I can't travel with parks and fog

Now if I just remove the lever on the left, I don't know how it was inserted, I just need to clean the inside,
08.05.2020 14:59 # 17
suppor
Up
08.05.2020 14:59 # 18
zerzevat
Sorry, I just saw the message.
I think you will have to change the signal lever. to do this, however, the steering wheel is completely removed from the airbag. and the arm is not a piece to change easily. If your hand is not prone, do not bother. book to a competent person.

If you have too many pieces at hand, you can start by trying to change the end of the arm. but it requires very fine workmanship.
08.05.2020 14:59 # 19
Mevlut35
Slm brothers brothers friends, I just joined you, I would have a question for you peugeot 206 2004 my car's signal headlight arm malfunctioned, I also have a sound master to repair it, I give a signal 3 times it burns off, the horn rings when playing with the arm, it burns the length of itself, when I start the car, the cat turns to itself The headlight lights up, the vehicle in front gets it wrong, and if you help the new one, I would appreciate it. Mevlüt35 2017-02-06 12:16:48
08.05.2020 14:59 # 20
tufan
I have the arm I have removed from 2003 model 206 if you are interested. 05519400909 flood
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”