Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 206 X Design Clock display issue (2005

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:41 # 1
stbrick
Hello friends

I did not know if it is the right part, but there is a topic I would like to consult.

When I start the ignition of the vehicle, the clock on the top of the console starts correctly. At 17:16, it is actually 17:16 on the console clock. The issue begins on the wall. The watch never progresses after that. When I long press the left button, the ENglish text appears and it stays. disappears when I press it again. the clock freezes to where it left off. For example, I open the left door, for example, flowing text front door open is flowing. When I close the door, the scrolling text remains with the clock.

I had a new tape installed on the vehicle. I wonder if there is a sase and we put it in the same way. I also changed the battery, but I did not know if it has much interest. Where can I have it checked or checked. Does anyone have any idea about the problem?

It's not a serious problem, but the first vehicle gets stuck first.

thank you
stbrick 2013-06-13 17:32:27
08.05.2020 17:41 # 2
ondercan
The original radio does this because the vehicle does not have water. The brain receives its communication with the screen from the socket of the radio.
I have experience in this matter.
08.05.2020 17:41 # 3
MertKurt
Stbrick dude had the same pioneer 2300 deh tape appreciation but I couldn't use it, but when I kept pressing the clock buttons for 5 seconds in two hours, then the minutes on the clock screen were flashing, that is, I switched to the change mode. shameful fading
08.05.2020 17:41 # 4
Alicilik
Teacher ;

Open the bonnet and driver's window of the vehicle.

Turn off the ignition, turn off all other electrical components, wait 3 minutes with the doors closed.

After 3 minutes, remove the battery terminal (+ part) and wait for 1 minute.

Reattach the pole.

Wait for 1 more minute and turn the headlight lever one step without opening the door, bring the vehicle to the ignition position.

It should improve.
08.05.2020 17:41 # 5
Alicilik
[QUOTE = 2o6] Stbrick dude was the same, I could not use pioneer 2300 deh tape appreciation, but I was playing with the buttons on the clock for 5 seconds. related to the subject. [/ QUOTE]

When you hold the left button, the language changes to the setting mode and the first language options appear. options, you change the left selections with the right button. Returns to normal after the last option
08.05.2020 17:41 # 6
MertKurt
[QUOTE = Receiveness] [QUOTE = 2o6] Stbrick buddy had the same bioneer pioneer 2300 deh tape was not able to use it, but when I kept pressing the buttons on both of the seconds for 5 seconds, the minutes on the clock screen were flashing, so the switch was set to the right button. I do not remember. When I get in the car, I will freeze on the subject. [/ QUOTE]

When you hold the left button, the language changes to the setting mode and the first language options appear. options, you change the left selections with the right button. Returns to normal after the last option
[/ QUOTE]

Just like the hizirir hizir, he was able to help This is the truth.
08.05.2020 17:41 # 7
stbrick
hi guys Thank you all. As the appellation master said, my problem has improved as a result of the application. Thank you again and again
08.05.2020 17:41 # 8
stbrick
brothers, there is the issue of water flow control :) I have reviewed the forum quite a lot, but sales links, all of which are out of date, have been canceled. Is there any wearer of these apparatus you know in Istanbul?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”