Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 206 windscreen fountain

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
10.05.2021 16:46 # 1
samet206
Hello friends, there was a problem with the front wipers spraying the water, I stopped immediately when spraying normal water, then I did not assume that the water did not spray, I added 1 liter of water, but it was not completely exhausted, I sprayed again, it does not spray, when I remove the hoses entering the ends of the sprayer and press it, the water is thrown from the hoses. I opened it with a needle, I wonder if there was a problem with them, or is there a problem with the water motor?
10.05.2021 22:13 # 2
talip206
Remove the tip of the fountain and blow on both sides. If the air is difficult to escape, it is calcified inside. It happened to me and it was clogged and opened very hard.
Descaler and opened with a few clicks.
12.05.2021 16:53 # 3
samet206
Thank you master, I took it off on both sides, I blew it, even though it seems unreasonable, I wondered if it didn't come out, it's not hard, it means it didn't come out at all. On your advice, we pressed the descaler with a syringe, it doesn't come out again, neither water nor air will be changed. When the parts are opened, it suddenly clogged like this. When I used the so-called antifreeze glass water sprinklers, I changed it Let me wipe the glass at least.
14.05.2021 00:17 # 4
talip206
Try blowing from the opposite side as well. I suffered a lot at the time, too. It was opening halfway and two days later it was clogged back. The lime or dirt at the bottom of the tank is clogged with pressure. Mine was also clogged after adding antifreeze glass water.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”