Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 206 Water and Transmission Problems

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:04 # 1
nkk8571
Hello friends, greetings to everyone.

My name is Kaan, I am 32 years old. I live between Istanbul and Gebze. Cry .

2003 mod. I own LPG 1.6 engine automatic 206 (200 thousand km) and I have two probes that I couldn't solve with the last rain.

1st Place

Under the mop under the front passenger and driver's feet, the water is under water. When I press the light brake next to it, it is stylish, it sounds like a water bottle shakes. There is no hole, or there is no place where I can remove the cover. It probably happened to me, but to whom should I take this problem or have it checked.

2nd Place

There is also a problem in the Automatic Transmission, but it cannot be found when I take it to the transmission. If I do not wait for the car for 5-6 minutes when I first start the car, it faints first on the first slope, then it gives the automatic gear failure. There is no scroll on the steep slope. The passes feel light. After the vehicle warms up, there is no problem. Just like drowning on the slopes. I do the routine maintenance without disruption, he said that when I come to the gearbox, there are no problems. ?

Greetings and respect to everyone.

nkk8571 2016-12-07 15:29:17
08.05.2020 20:04 # 2
OguzhanKucuk61
Hello Kaan brother, the wetting of the mop shows that the radiator is broken. You need to take it to the electrician. Some craftsmen make the change by lowering the entire chest. Those who are skilled can handle it without disassembling.
08.05.2020 20:04 # 3
nkk8571
Hello Master,

Shouldn't it decrease water and heat, as you said? In addition, when I press the brake, the sound of the water should be at least 2-3 liters so that it can make such an intense sound.

08.05.2020 20:04 # 4
sonerkyl
1-If there is no water loss in the problem vehicle, if there is water on the passenger and driver side, I recommend that you check the interior and the evacuation doors, the door and the glass wickes.
When it comes to the problem of 2-shauma, we have to look at the error code at that moment. You can change the brake sensor and try it out and a cheap piece
08.05.2020 20:04 # 5
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = nkk8571] Hello hello,

Shouldn't it decrease water and heat, as you said? In addition, when I press the brake, the sound of the water should be at least 2-3 liters so that it can make such an intense sound.

[/ QUOTE]
Sorry, my comment was a bit blind. I felt like masters making direct diagnosis. Soner brother's thesis makes more sense in this case.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”