Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 206 Tube recommendation and price confusion

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
28.02.2021 19:03 # 1
Burako54
Good day, first of all, I am new to the forum and at the same time, I want to have a tube attached to my vehicle peugout 206 xr 2001 model vehicle because I am a student. People who use my vehicle say that it burns a lot of gasoline and the oxygen sensors will be overhauled, but I have not experienced it personally, but since the price of gasoline is already high in our country, it is an obligation to install a tube. I think to install it after the problems are solved. I got the price from Candan Engineering (I think neither good nor bad about it, even I am a bit confused) and they said atiker grand as the price they said 2300 but the grands are starting from 3000 on the site of atikerin I could not understand much, I will ask you what to do, which kit do you recommend at an affordable price already thanks.
01.03.2021 09:31 # 2
sonerkyl
Hello, don't look at the atiker site, my brother, the discount rates of each dealer are different. Candan Engineering is a company that is experienced in this field and has good technical competence, as far as I see, stand behind their work. As Atiker, you will not have any trouble, you can reach anywhere in our country both as part and as a service.
02.03.2021 01:56 # 3
Burako54
Thanks a lot, is the 206 or grand model suitable? Do you have information? It is said that the tube is very troublesome in the 206.
04.03.2021 01:08 # 4
x571
[QUOTE = Burako54] Thank you very much. Is the 206 or grand model suitable? Do you have information? It is said that the tube is very troublesome in 206. [/ QUOTE]

is done properly, it will not cause any problems. I have been using 306 for 8 years. I had no problems with lpg. If the vehicle is suitable, the bagel will be attached to the bottom and the luggage will be left to you. x571 2021-03-04 01:09:41
04.03.2021 19:27 # 5
Berkay Erdinc
[QUOTE = Burako54] Thank you very much. Is the 206 or grand model suitable? Do you have information? It is said that the tube is very troublesome in 206. [/ QUOTE]
Atiker grand is an entry-level kit. The injectors are fast and very quiet compared to the old injectors. Again, if considered in the long term, the prices of the deteriorated parts are very suitable compared to the imported kits. There is nothing to be afraid of, finally, cordial engineering is good, very good, and also very good price
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”