Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

PEUGEOT 206 TITREME

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:26 # 1
10URAKAR
Hello friends,

I am writing again after a long time ...
My car is a peugeot 206 automatic transmission and 1999 model.
I make very long roads with the vehicle, such as gaziantep-Balıkesir.
I am confronted with an interesting problem in my vehicle.
About 2 months ago, I replaced the front two hubs and the axle ball on the right.
I also bought 4 new tires for my vehicle, but I have a tremor problem that I have felt before but have been feeling very serious lately. the vehicle is shaking, especially at 80-90-100 km / h.
and the vehicle also has the problem of pulling right ...

i went to the master last weekend. said that it could be at the beginning of the rod and could be from the rod arm. I changed them. Come on, I had the discs turned on when I opened it, so I wonder if the brake discs were struck.
However, there is still a vibration at the speeds I mentioned in the vehicle .. this is very boring on the long road.

what do you think could be .. ??????????????

My master says this problem is not an axle ... I said that my motor ear, but there is no indication of it .. nothing else comes to my mind.

When we set out to try the vehicle, the gearbox was at the speed of the shake, I think the master suspect the gearbox chock, but the shake has not passed ...

shifts his foot from the gas at the speed of trembling again trembles.

I couldn't solve it, I will stop by the master today ... do you have any suggestions? ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedCryCryCryClapClapClapSmile
08.05.2020 19:26 # 2
sonerkyl
My teacher recently, if you entered a hard hole or something, there may be a logo on the tire. I suspect axles anyway, it doesn't have to disassemble and control the axle bellows.
08.05.2020 19:26 # 3
rzy.dnz
Balancing a solid master rzy.dnz 2015-09-15 13:43:39
08.05.2020 19:26 # 4
10URAKAR
Hello friends

thank you for your valuable ideas
I went to the master again today.
said let's go to a balancer, let's see.
and the tires are eggs.
I immediately went to the tire maker and of course I tested the ring road.
Do you believe that the vehicle officially began to bounce at 150-180kmh. The car seemed to pass through the opposite lane.
I told the tire maker about the situation. He said he should see room exper, I insisted, I said I can't wait.
he said let's take it out.
I saw it for the first time in me, something like this is like a rubber egg.
I agreed with the man, I replaced all 4 tires from the warranty. I bought the tires 3 months ago.
I tested again while coming. I did not feel a jolt, but now it was a bit psychological, as if I felt a little bit ... Tongue

I just tested it again, I did not see a jerk like before. Clap
I hope the problem is solved. I might feel the road shaking as if the car was shaking, as it got caught in my head.
I will share the test results with you again.
08.05.2020 19:26 # 5
talip206
Hodja, no matter what tire you bought, let's not take that brand :) you get past it, you got over it cheap.
08.05.2020 19:26 # 6
Efe-Pojo
When I read it directly, I realized that it was made of rubber, which you had solved before I could write it. Get well soon. because the pejos do not vibrate so easily at high speeds. even if the tire balances are not very good.
08.05.2020 19:26 # 7
pusutr
Hello there.
What is the brand of your tires.
We were very curious ..
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”