Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 206 The problem I encountered.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:06 # 1
mchtaknc
Hello friends, hello.
Peugeot 206 1.6 16v
I want to talk about an incident that happened to me the other day my car is 206 petrol lpg
The LPG was very little left in the finished warehouse. I came home in the evening and got on and run to change the car's parking space. There is a gasoline as shown in the picture.
While running, the car was dropped too hard for a while and it was felt from the very hard engine.
When he last parked, he stopped for a few times while he was running again and had a hard time. Idle seemed crazy. The road was slightly sloping, so there was no slope to exaggerate. I don't know if it makes gasoline not enough, but in short, why is this the problem? Isn't the pump enough?
I had the opportunity to shoot videos today.
[TUBE] 3zbebthsyuk [/ TUBE]
I ran it for 2 minutes, the weather was cold, it didn't move above 1000 cycles for the first minute. He freaked out in the last 1 minute.

I do not know where there is an idle valve, and I do not know if you came across it.
mchtaknc 2018-12-28 21:37:47
08.05.2020 21:06 # 2
talip206
Remove the idler engine and Idle sensor and clean with lining spray or wd40. Both are located at the back at the entrance to the throat butterfly. talip206 2018-12-30 00:04:19
08.05.2020 21:06 # 3
mchtaknc
[QUOTE = talip206] Remove the idle motor and Idle sensor and clean with lining spray or wd40. Both are located at the back at the entrance to the throat butterfly. [/ QUOTE]

Thank you, I will try what I encounter today is that the temperature is low before the first start, I continue to do so on lpg and gasoline. However, when the temperature is at normal temperature, ie 90, there is no problem, it works like a clock.
08.05.2020 21:06 # 4
talip206
I had similar problems, but it didn't take as long as yours. While it was very cold at first, it started to do it at the first start even after it was hot. When I removed the idler engine to clean the throat throttle, I saw that the thin iron inside the idler engine was rusty. Wd40 tightened and fixed.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”