Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 206 Temperature Gauge Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
31.03.2022 15:48 # 1
ysshn
First of all, hello, I bought my
206 1.6 XT 16v about 3 months ago. Available in LPG in the vehicle. I have a problem, because the current temperature indicator shows more than it should be, when I went to the service for winter maintenance, they connected it to the computer and looked at it and they said that the indicator showed 10 degrees more than what was read from the brain, they said that you can think under 10 degrees and use it, and they did not take any action. When I turn on the ignition when the engine is cold, the pointer comes directly to 70 degrees. Recently, the temperature gauge is almost red in city use, especially while waiting at the lights or when stopping and going in traffic. When the vehicle starts to move, the indicator starts to decrease. I don't know what the correct temperature is, as the indicator does not show the correct degree, and it fluctuates constantly.
Can you help me, thanks..

I am adding the display images.

When parked after city use:
Ignition on cold engine:
01.04.2022 14:36 # 2
sonerkyl
Unfortunately the photos are not opening. In general, friends with this type of problem have had the process done manually, remove the indicator glass, look at the water temperature digitally with an obd device, remove the black needle and put it back. Sometimes there may be such a calibration problem.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”