Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 206 Tachometer stops Airbag light

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:29 # 1
umitedi
Sometimes my Peuget 206 was giving an audible warning while on the road. When bib warns, the airbag light is on and the tachometer does not work.
Sometimes the vehicle was not working or was running late.

The solution of this problem: When you stand in front of the engine, which controls all these warnings and controls the speed indicator with the airbag light, this control box controls the motor control card with 3 waterproof sockets on the left of the engine or whatever its name is.

At first I thought there was contactlessness in the socket. Because it was somewhat improved when we removed the plugs. But the malfunction did not pass, it was repeated. The vehicle was not working when the engine fault light on the right of the chest was not on anyway ...

For this malfunction, I opened the inside of this 3-socket box by removing 4 screws. Since I was an electronics engineer, I removed all the screws of the socket. I removed the back metal of the box. When I reached the card, I refreshed all the solders of the sockets. Then I collected it again. TROUBLESHOOTED. AIRBAG LIGHT AND TIME INDICATOR IS CONNECTED TO THIS CARD.
08.05.2020 21:29 # 2
umitedi
The airbag light will be on if it thinks the engine has stopped. If the engine fault light on the right chest is not already lit when you switch on the ignition, do not start, do not start.
08.05.2020 21:29 # 3
kaan206
charging dynamo, brain or blood circuit problem, battery may be weak
08.05.2020 21:29 # 4
sonerkyl
the name of that part is the engine control unit ecu. a lot of information is collected and transmitted here.
08.05.2020 21:29 # 5
kaan206
If you want a brother, I will direct you to a competent master who explains your job from the pejo.
Tamper with your car and get rid of it
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”