Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 206 stop problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:14 # 1
Op206
Hello everyone, I just joined the forum. Sorry, the question I asked may have been asked before.
I have a Peugeot 206 2000 model automatic transmission vehicle. Some days, it gets difficult to start during the first start regardless of the weather. After working at idle for 2-3 minutes, after plugging into D and starting to move forward, after 100-200 mt, the vehicle suddenly cuts and stops. then turns on the display lights. It works smoothly when you start again.
Battery just changed
4 spark plugs just changed
coil set just changed
crank speed sensor just changed
fuel filter just changed
The map sensor has been cleaned and renewed.
The triiger strap is new.

There are options such as there may be a problem in the electrical installation going to the charging dynamo, where the battery cable is damaged and leakage in my head. I would be glad if anyone who has happened before shares what they know
08.05.2020 21:14 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. So, my teacher charge controller has been checked? As you said, there may be chassis in the installation.
08.05.2020 21:14 # 3
Op206
No, I didn't get it checked. For example, when I went home yesterday evening, I started the car comfortably 300-500 meters later, the cycle fell, while I was going to stop, I pressed the accelerator 2-3 times to the end, and the car recovered. I have a few thoughts on my head that could cause the malfunction and I would like to read the experiences of what happened

08.05.2020 21:14 # 4
Slmnyldz05
Hello hello did you solve the problem?
the same problem is with me, but the problem with me was after the solenoid valves transmission oil idle valve and gear selector sarter degistiktwn.
08.05.2020 21:14 # 5
Op206
The vehicle was lpg, I changed the filters or something, no problem.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”