Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 206 starter / battery problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:06 # 1
Muratdm
Hello friends, I have been following the forum for a long time, and for the first time I had a problem that I could not find the net answer, I am writing.

When I turn the ignition, an electronic warning sound comes from the vehicle, all the indicators and indicator lights go out, then come back and meanwhile the starter is not. I hope I could explain it, mechanical - not an echo sound, but an electronic alert sound. By the way, I tried, headlights wiper etc. works.

What is the problem, where do I take it in Istanbul and if someone lives recently, I would be happy if he writes what would be the cost.
08.05.2020 20:06 # 2
sonerkyl
firstly welcome. So, does my teacher give an error message on the radio information screen?

sonerkyl 2016-12-27 12:08:45
08.05.2020 20:06 # 3
Muratdm
The clock is resetting every time I try but I don't remember seeing an error message. I'll try again during the day.
08.05.2020 20:06 # 4
sonerkyl
You should connect it to the computer and see if there is an error code. If it does not give an error code, you should check the batteries and fuses.
08.05.2020 20:06 # 5
talip206
Religion or similar sound is often the battery warning sound. Your battery life will either be over or over.
08.05.2020 20:06 # 6
Beckh
Every time I try to say that the clock is reset, I had a similar problem. I changed the battery. The problem was solved.
08.05.2020 20:06 # 7
GokhaN
If the lights flash when you turn the key, the car wants to work, but there is not enough electricity, the problem was the net battery.

I say almost the same thing to every subject 80% of the problem of not working car in winter battery
08.05.2020 20:06 # 8
aslanaft
Mrb friends I just saw the message, I have a story about this topic, I wanted to share it with you, maybe it will be useful :)
The sound coming from the car is not a voice called Donk. I lived the same two months ago, I lived in the last year. I heard this sound because the problem of the battery was over last year. I changed the battery. The problem passed two months ago. I heard this sound again. It was impossible, I took the battery to the service, they made the necessary measurements, they said that the battery was intact, I took the car to the electrician, "donk sound" was coming sometimes, sometimes it wasn't coming, the indicator hands went up and down, the wiper was moving, the headlight was flashing like Flash, I took it to other masters because my own electric master was out of the city. or there was a person who said that he was from the contact, he was saying that he was from the brain, there was even a master who said there was nothing to do in Konya. The black chassis cable coming from the accumulator does not take the mold, the mold is not molded, the new cable is pulled, the problem is solved, so 50 lira Digital ci brain contact key Vs if I tried at least two thousand lira would go to Yakup master God bless Konya old industrial Turan electric Yakup master man pejo Vs Citroen number one
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”