Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 206 Sports and Snow Mod Lights flashing

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:59 # 1
suzun
Peugeot 206 XT BVA 1.6 (Automotive + Gas & Lpg)

We just bought it as the second vehicle. My wife will use it.

Especially in the mornings, a few kilometers after the start.

The vehicle revs up with a loud passage in plug and

Snow and Sport Mode warning lights are shifting

It continues at high speed and screams while eating gas , not to exceed 70-80 km .

The interesting thing is that it doesn't do it during the day when the car is hot.

I think that in the morning, dew, moisture, etc. is a contact or similar situation in the socket.

Since this brand and model was the first for me, I could not execute too many ideas

What path do our forum friends suggest we follow?

Many thanks for your help and answers.

08.05.2020 20:59 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. Wishing you to use it without any trouble and trouble. The reason for this is that the solenoid valves in the chassis must replace them. It varies according to the average master along with the chaffing oil. It costs between 600-1000 TL. If you search within the forum, there are many topics related to it.
08.05.2020 20:59 # 3
suzun
Amine.
Hopefully, let us use all without accident.
Many thanks for the answer.
We Tekirdağ`D.
I think it will be necessary to go to Istanbul for this process.
08.05.2020 20:59 # 4
talip206
When the lights come on, the transmission protects itself and the gear fixes itself to 3. Do not use it that way. Stop and run again will probably improve.

It usually does this when the fat is cold. If he has lost his fat property, he can do so. My advice is not to move immediately without starting the car. Have the gears do RND and lubricate several times in sequence. You will notice that it made the malfunction less, but show it to the master as soon as possible.
The reason for this failure when it is cold is that the oil does not become addicted, and the idle is high because the engine runs with a rich mixture during the first start, so it knocks and passes to protection.
talip206 2018-08-15 15:34:20
08.05.2020 20:59 # 5
suzun
Thank you so much.
I will act according to your advice.

General opinion on solenoids but
Is this likely to be related to the brain?
Or might it have anything to do with Lpg hardware?

08.05.2020 20:59 # 6
suzun
I talked to the friend I bought the vehicle again.

He used the vehicle for 8 months, continued for 1 month with gasoline and 7 months with LPG,

During this time, by swearing that the lights never burn,

It says once a week before I took it, a second time 1 day before I received it, changing the gearbox oil.

It is the first time that the fault light is on that day.

They said it will pass.

A red oil is used Mobil ATF LT 71141 (it is called Dexron 5 on the Internet)

Does this make a malfunction if the wrong oil is added?

I also say, let's change with the right oil.

What is the right oil?

One authorized Service Partner Mobil FE 75W offers another, 5.30 Total.

Probably Gearbox oil was changed by classical method.

Will it work if we change the right oil with a place that knows the job?

Say what?

then drain 2018-08-16 10:41:11
08.05.2020 20:59 # 7
talip206
Fat is right, teacher. If I do not understand, there is no malfunction why did he change the oil twice with an interval of 1 week. Because transmission oil is not a cheap oil.
You can also replace the solenoid if you intend to change the oil. Because the oil drains while the solenoid is changing.
In the first run I wrote above, the engine runs at high speed until it gets a little warm. I think that situation triggered this. Because the throttle valve shuts off the gas and opens it back during the shift. If it cuts the gas for any reason, it knocks. When hit, the transmission protects itself.
For example, if the throat butterfly is dirty, it may not be able to open instantly when it is cold. Or because the idler engine does not cut off the gas, or because the oxygen sensor sends a false signal and sends excess fuel.
In my opinion, do not rush, observe thoroughly, from simple to difficult. First clean the throttle and idle engine. Disassemble the oxygen sensor and make a light sandpaper. If there is no replacement, turn to the gearbox.
This forum has become friends who have resolved for very simple reasons. For example, brake sensor, oxygen sensor, simple sachet problems ...
Note: Get advice from a few transmission masters. Get away from the master who says the gearbox revision before looking at the car.
talip206 2018-08-16 11:07:25
08.05.2020 20:59 # 8
suzun
Thank you for taking the time to respond

I take note of all the recommendations and evaluate any of them without skipping any of them.

It would be useful for me to proceed to the solution as soon as possible

I met with a master in Silivride guarantees his work

I change the solenoid valves and change oil and get 800 TL.

In the meantime, I ask you for what you say from the master

I think instead of going around a lot, if the probability of finding a 90% probability seems to be, let me get rid of it.

Otherwise this process will tire me too much

I think the price seems reasonable. My forum and various researches in that direction

I return from the possible results in order to contribute to the forum

Let's say goodbye to meeting good people

Thank you all again

08.05.2020 20:59 # 9
kayaca
I looked at the axle prices 1.700 pounds they say the axle needs to be changed for this problem
08.05.2020 20:59 # 10
suzun
Dear Friends Hello again,

Let me share what happened after you.

With our master in Silivride, we replaced the original solenoids before the feast and replaced the oil with the mobile 320 dextron 3.

I tried it during the feast. Snow and Sports mode uncontrolled transitions stopped.

The vehicle started making normal gear changes automatically.

However, this time there was a new problem.

Normally, the vehicle that does not cause any problems while using Tekirdağ city, for example, while coming home and parking, did not grasp although it shifted mechanically to reverse gear.

I took forward gear (D), the engine cycles, eats gas, but the vehicle did not move like idle.

When I was hot in a few days, for example, in red light, I stopped wasting it, I put it in green forward gear, but it did not grasp even though it ate gas like idle.

I sometimes tried to get up with manual 3rd gear, 2nd gear, 1st gear,

Sometimes the foot brake, the hand brake was pulled up to 2500 cycles, the vehicle went into forward gear with a strong thrust reflex with a voice called takk.

Before the change of solenoids, the vehicle was in an uncontrolled manner in snow and sports, but the inability to change gears had never done with me. I have the vehicle since August 06. The friend I made is insistent that he still hasn't experienced any of these. I believe. I want to believe.

Yesterday I put the car on inspection to operate lpg, abundance did not cause any problems there.
(55 TL exhaust emission + 226 TL Inspection + 140 TL Notary License Renewal - Annex 1 Form Removed)

In case there is a problem with the brain,

The brain has gone through complete control today. No problem was said. It was said that the vehicle does not record any faults.

I went to the biker from there. I said throttle, idle engine cleaning, oxygen sensor,

The master studied it for a long time, got on a 10 - 15 km road, stopped and got up. The master does not seem to be a problem with them, let's not take your money in vain, he said to the correct gearbox.

So I called our gearbox.

He's reasonable. I am not concerned with the valves, but the problem may be in the gearbox. We will have to look into it and do what we have to do, he said.

I said if you are not going to stretch me on the rope, we have no choice.

This is the final situation.

I will leave the vehicle on Silivri Monday morning.

I give information from the results.
08.05.2020 20:59 # 11
blue107
[QUOTE = suzun] Dear Friends Hello again, let me share what happened after you. We changed the oil with mobile 320 dextron 3 by replacing the solenoids originally with our master in Silivride. Snow and Sports mode uncontrolled transitions stopped. The vehicle started to make normal gear changes automatically, but this time it was new and another problem.Normally, the vehicle that did not cause problems while using Tekirdağ city, did not grasp even though it was mechanically in reverse gear when coming home and parking. I bought the engine revs, eats gas, but the vehicle did not move like idle.When it was hot in a few days, in red light, for example, I stopped idle, I put the light forward in green but did not grasp even though it consumes gas like idle. , I tried to get up with the 2nd gear, the 1st gear, sometimes in the foot brake, the hand brake was pulled up to 2500 revs, the vehicle went forward with a strong thrust reflex with a voice like a driver, before snow and sports. fashion was uncontrolled, but the absence of gears never had it. I have the vehicle since August 06. The friend I made is insistent that he still hasn't experienced any of these. I believe. I want to believe that I had the car examined yesterday to operate the LPG, abundance did not cause any problems there. No problem was said. It was said that the vehicle does not record any faults. I went to the biker there. I said throttle, idling engine cleaning, oxygen sensor, Master studied it for a long time, got on 10 - 15 km, we stopped and stopped. The master does not seem to be a problem with them, let's not take your money in vain, he said to the right gearbox, and I called our gearbox. I am not concerned with the valves, but the problem may be in the gearbox. He said that we will have to look down and we will do what we have to do. If I will not stretch me, I said we will have another option. I will leave the vehicle to Silivri on Monday. I will inform you about the results. First, you would have to change the oil change to the original oil Mobil LT 71141. It already writes that you do not use any other oil. Whatever has happened now, I think you can add original oil to your vehicle and then replace your solenoid valves. (I hope you have replaced it was originally installed) Have other valves connected to the computer and have them checked one by one. When connected to the PC, each valve can be tried and operated individually from the program. Why do I try these valves? Every gear has valves, the reason for shifting the gear may be problems with the gear valves. Also, there is a problem in the gearbox, whether it comes as a warning on the computer. Turning on the sports and snow mode lights is the reset of the gearbox oil meter in the vehicle's brain, for example, this counter counts 30 thousand km and the vehicle fails by turning on the sports and snow mode lights. After the car solenoid and oil change, you can update this counter to 30 thousand km. There is also a tab with the oil change date and you can update the oil change date here. Now for the new problems in your vehicle, look at the brake sender, I think that there might be these errors from the brake sender, some friends have written in the forum. such as knocking or knocking or knocking. I have opened a subject about solenoid valve and oil change and you can get information by looking at the pictures and explanations. You can also get information about video oil change and valve change from the links I provided in the subject. https://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=46806&title=peugeot-306-selenoid-valf-degisimi-resimliInallah your problems will be solved as soon as possible. blue1072018-08-31 01:40:59
08.05.2020 20:59 # 12
eran
[QUOTE = suzun] I talked to the friend I bought the vehicle again.

He used the vehicle for 8 months, continued for 1 month with gasoline and 7 months with LPG,

During this time, by swearing that the lights never burn,

It says once a week before I took it, a second time 1 day before I received it, changing the gearbox oil.

It is the first time that the fault light is on that day.

They said it will pass.

A red oil is used Mobil ATF LT 71141 (it is called Dexron 5 on the Internet)

Does this make a malfunction if the wrong oil is added?

I also say, let's change with the right oil.

What is the right oil?

One authorized Service Partner Mobil FE 75W offers another, 5.30 Total.

Probably Gearbox oil was changed by classical method.

Will it work if we change the right oil with a place that knows the job?

Say what?

[/ QUOTE]

Let's not take anyone's sin, if the light is not lit, so if there is no problem, why is he changing the transmission oil twice in a row?
08.05.2020 20:59 # 13
suzun
My dear Eran friend, thank you for the contribution. I want to believe that the seller said, but there is nothing to do anymore.

Many thanks for my dear Blue107 friend comments and advice.

Today I went to the Private Peugeot service in Çorlu. We first looked at the fault codes registered on the computer.

A single fault code has been opened. He writes as follows: a cast

- Intermittent malfunction Skidding (Clutch / Brake)

Then we took the last updated software with the computer. He did what he called practice by pressing the brake pedal. Wiped the oil counter. He scanned the fault log again and did not fail any more.

Then I went to the automatic transmission again in Çorlu.

According to him, the most guaranteed job that he should never deal with is complete transmission complete revision. It would be 5-7 thousand TL.

I came back to Tekirdağ road 25 km. It seems like there is no problem going on the road, but the gears are getting longer. I felt as if I was getting stuck in the 3rd gear band, going into top gear.

The vehicle did not grasp as idle when I stopped at the lights (d).

I did the takeoff by pressing the Snow mode by doing what the gearbox says. Interesting but this method worked.

I'm at home and I think black and white about what to do.

Let's look at what information is available;

- When I bought the car, 350 km came without a problem. There was an oil change before taking it.
- A few days later, snow and sports mode started to flash in Tdağ. The car was stuck at high revs. Solenoid valves changed with 4 liters of oil, accompanied by At320 oil.
- This time, the engine started to not go back and forth while it was hot. It has never happened to me before.
The interesting thing is that in short-distance use, the problem is when the gearbox gets hot when you make some km.

Let's download the recipe of gearboxes, let's see full revision everything will be improved.

Since; the problem of not shifting up occurs when the gearbox and engine get too hot
Since; the seller also had this problem and / or I never had it until the solenoids and oil changed to At 320

Then the problem of not shifting into gear is not exactly the grip vs the inside of the transmission

I say,

Insisting that I go to the master replacing solenoids in Ptesi Silivride,

Let's replace the oil with Mobil ATF LT 71141. I do not put 4 lt full. 3- Get 3.5 lt.

Then, as the friends say, let me get the brake sensor replacement, throat butterfly, idle motor and oxygen sensor cleaning in Tdağ.

Let's see later.

Or should we give 5-7 thousand TL. The value of the car is certain.

Say what?

then drain 2018-08-31 18:09:25
08.05.2020 20:59 # 14
blue107
[QUOTE=suzun]Sevgili Eran arkadaşım katkı için teşekkür ederim. Bende inanmak istiyorum satıcının dediğine ama artık yapacak bir şey yok.

Sevgili Blue107 arkadaşım yorum ve tavsiyeler için çok teşekkürler.

Bugün Çorluda Özel Peugeot servisine gittim. Bilgisayarda önce kayıtlı arıza kodlarına baktık.

Tek bir arıza kodu açılmış. O da aşağıdaki gibi yazıya dökülmüş

- Aralıklı arıza Patinaj (Kavrama / Fren)

Sonra bilgisayar ile son güncel yazılımı attık. Fren pedalına basarak alıştırma dediği işlemi yaptı. Yağ sayacını sildi. Tekrar arıza kaydı taradı ve O an başka arıza vermedi.

Sonra Çorluda yine otomotik şanzımancıya gittim.

Ona göre hiç uğraşmamalı en garantili iş komple şanzıman full revizyon dedi. 5-7 bin Tl oluru.

Döndüm Tekirdağ yoluna 25 km. Yolda gidişlerde sorun yok gibi ama vites geçişleri devir olarak uzadı. Sanki 3. vites bandında takılıp kalıyor üst vitese zor geçiyor gibi hissettim.

Işıklarda (d) de olduğum halde durduğumda araç boşta gibi kavrama yapmadı.

Şanzımancının dediğini yaparak Kar moduna basarak kalkışları gerçekleştirdim. İlginç ama bu yöntem çalıştı.

Evdeyim ve ne yapmam gerektiğini kara kara düşünüyorum.

Eldeki bilgiler ne bakalım;

- Araç aldığımda 350 km sorunsuz geldi. Almadan önce yağ değişimi olmuş.
- Tdağda bir kaç gün sonra kar ve spor mod yanıp sönmeye başladı. Araba yüksek devirlerde takılıp kalıyordu. Selenoid valfler orj olarak At320 yağ eşliğinde 4 lt yağ ile birlikte değişti.
- Bu defa motor sıcak iken ileri geri geçmemeye başladı. Daha önce bende de hiç olmamıştı.
İlginç olan kısa mesafe kullanımlarda sorun yok biraz km yapınca şanzıman ısınınca olması.

Şanzımancıların reçetesi indirelim bakalım full revizyon her şey düzelir.

Madem ki; vitese geçmeme sorunu şanzıman ve motor çok ısınınca ortaya çıkıyor
Madem ki; satıcı da bu sorun yoktu ve / ya da selenoidler ve yağ At 320 ile değişene kadar ben de hiç olmadı

O zaman vitese geçmeme sorunu tam olarak kavrama vs şanzıman içi sorun değil

Ben de diyorum ki,

Ptesi Silivride selenoidleri değiştiren ustaya gideyim ısrar ederek,

Önce yağıMobil ATF LT 71141 ile değiştirelim. 4 lt dolu dolu koydurmayayım. 3- 3,5 lt olsun.

Sonra dostların dediği gibi Tdağda fren müşiri değişimi, boğaz kelebeği, rölanti motoru ve oksijen sensörü temizliğini yaptırayım.

Sonrasına sonra bakalım.

Yoksa 5-7 bin tl mi verelim. Arabanın değeri belli.

Ne dersiniz?

Selamlar,

İçinde olduğunuz durum canınızı çok sıkıyor olsada bence revizyona girmeyin hemen. Aracı pcye bağlattığınızda valfleri tek tek denediniz mi. Daha önceden de yazdım size belki sorun vites valflerin de. Fren müşürüne baktırdınız mı bununda arıza yaptırabileceğini söylemiştim. Fren müşürünü bi sökün aracı deneyin öyle. Bence ustanızı değiştirin anlattıklarınıza göre ben güvenmedim. Revizyona çok fiyat vermiş yeni şanzıman mı takacak mış. Aracı dik bir yokuşta deneyin kaydırma yapıyormu diye yapmıyorsa revizyona bence gerek yok. Orjinal yağ önemli diye düşünüyorum. Koyduğunuz yağ iyimi kötümü veya araca gerçekten uyumlumu bilmiyorum. Araç ısınıyor diyorsunuz bu orjinal olmayan yağdan kaynaklanabilir.Ankarada kamil ustadan bahsediyorlardı forumda çok iyi olduğu söyleniyordu. İstanbulda 3-5 usta gezip sorun danışın bence kafanıza yatanı yapın. Tabiki deneme yanılma yöntemi ile olmaz aracın şanzıman revizyon parasını ödemiş olursunuz. Bu işler maddi durumla alakalı eğer sorun yoksa revizyonda yaptırabilirsiniz ama o ustaya değil. 3 bin civarı çıkması lazım revizyon. Yağ basıncıda önemli benim araçtan 3 lt çıkmıştı ben 3 litre olarak koydum. Sorun çıkarmadı bana şayet çıksaydı ozaman bende seviye ölçüm tapasını açıp ölçüm yapardım. Yağın seviyesinin ölçülebildiği bir tapa var bunun nasıl yapılacağının detayları var nette size gönderdiğim açmış olduğum konuda var videoların açıklama kısımlarında olması lazım gerçi bu kontrolü usta yapacak tabi biliyorsa. Bu arada atlamışım şimdi 4 litre koyulabilir bu yağ koyulduktan sonra seviye tespit tapası açılıp fazla olan yağ boşaltılır araç belli bir sıcaklığa getiriliyor sonra tapa açılıp damla damla olana kadar yağ boşaltılıyor tahmini 0.5 0.75 gibi bir yağ akıyor böylelikle ayarlanmış oluyor acaba usta yaptımı. ayrıca yağ ısınmadan dolayı oluyorsa motorun üstünde arka sol taraflarda şanzıman yağ soğutucusu var onda arıza olabilir. Forumda bir arkadaş peugeot 307 yeni kasanın soğutucusunu takmıştı sorun düzelmişti.307 yeni kasaların soğutucusu büyük oluyormuş o yüzden takmıştı onu.Yanlız aracı pcye bağlattırıp şanzımanyağ sıcaklığınabaktırın eğer çok sıcak oluyorsa bu parçaya yönelirsiniz. inşallah sorununuz çözülür.

[/QUOTE] blue1072018-09-02 15:28:17
08.05.2020 20:59 # 15
suzun
Thank you so much for your support. Every comment and advice helps me a lot. Since it is LPG, official service does not take the vehicle into service. - When the special service connects to the machine - Intermittent malfunction Skid (Clutch / Brake) - read the malfunction code. He said no other malfunction, deleted the malfunction code and loaded the latest software with the Remote coding menu. I attempted for the brake customer, but Tdağ was not in the central district, I could not change it. Tomorrow I will plow him. He said we would solve 100 percent. However, the solenoids and oil have changed, this time I will ask for the gearbox to change in the hot engine.I will ask you to change the oil, put on the Mobil ATF LT 71141, not put more than 3.2 lt. The coolant certainly seems to be important at this stage. You don't believe it, but my problem is very funny. The official service vehicle is not servicing. Special service computer has good intentions on the vehicle settings but does not have enough information. There is no computer in changing solenoid valves, it is stubborn and confident about the oil it puts. The nose that offers the revision does not bristle its nose. It's like digging a well with a needle. I called the Peugeot center. They will be back in 48 hours. I said you are leaving us in a difficult situation by not putting the LPG vehicle into service. As a result, I said that your brand is getting worse.And I said that I will start a long-term campaign against it on social media.I think that I cannot even enter the service to change the gearbox oil and make computer software checks and settings.Who would like to write long and tighten you, but I can tolerate it, let's talk more helpful friends 0 544 280 34 can contact me on my phone 06. Thanks again for everything
08.05.2020 20:59 # 16
blue107
[QUOTE = long] Blue107 Thank you very much for your support. Every comment and advice helps me a lot. Since it is LPG, official service does not take the vehicle into service. - When the special service connects to the machine - Intermittent malfunction Skid (Clutch / Brake) - read the malfunction code. He said no other malfunction, deleted the malfunction code and loaded the latest software with the Remote coding menu. I attempted for the brake customer, but Tdağ was not in the central district, I could not change it. Tomorrow I will plow him. He said we would solve 100 percent. However, the solenoids and oil have changed, this time I will ask for the gearbox to change in the hot engine.I will ask you to change the oil, put on the Mobil ATF LT 71141, not put more than 3.2 lt. The coolant certainly seems to be important at this stage. You don't believe it, but my problem is very funny. The official service vehicle is not servicing. Special service computer has good intentions on the vehicle settings but does not have enough information. There is no computer in changing solenoid valves, it is stubborn and confident about the oil it puts. The nose that offers the revision does not bristle its nose. It's like digging a well with a needle. I called the Peugeot center. They will be back in 48 hours. I said you are leaving us in a difficult situation by not putting the LPG vehicle into service. As a result, I said that your brand is getting worse.And I said that I will start a long-term campaign against it on social media.I think that I cannot even enter the service to change the gearbox oil and make computer software checks and settings.Who would like to write long and tighten you, but I can tolerate it, let's talk more helpful friends 0 544 280 34 06 can contact me on my phone.Thanks again for everything Greetings, Believe that you will go to the master, go to the car, find a beautiful gearbox in Istanbul, book your car. Would you like to work with the request or give money to the man? Also, if the man does not have a pc, do not go anyway. After the gearbox oil change, the oil count meter needs to be updated. If the man does not write this, the fault lights will come on after a while. Unfortunately, that friend who does not get a haircut on his finished nose, is obviously full of money. You will stay away from those who say I already know you will go to people who are open to ideas. Do not go, do not earn money for such men. If you can not find a master, head to the provinces elsewhere. If you said we will solve 100 in 100, let's do your car. No problem, there is no pc, it is necessary to connect the tool to the pc, then you have to test everything. Also, if the oil had changed for the first time, put 3.2 liters, but it changes to the second line. Already when you open the plug, the oil comes to around 3.2. Of course, I have to know when you will open this plug. If the oil opens the plug without heating the transmission of the vehicle, it will not happen again. [/ QUOTE]
08.05.2020 20:59 # 17
suzun
Hello
I share the developments

I totally agree with my Blue107 friend. I won't surrender to anyone early. Hopefully we will solve it.

I went to Silivri today. I talked to my master for a long time. There was computer support for settings. If necessary, he also received support from outside. With this master we changed the solenoids in silivrid;

- We removed, removed, tried and installed the brake sensor. No problem appeared. At least it was disassembled. But I will change it at the earliest opportunity. Let my mind be left with it.

- Throat butterfly was checked. It was clean but wiped clean again.

- There was no idling engine. Frankly, I couldn't see anything similar. Our car is 2001 Model Peugeot 206 Bva 1.6 Auto. 191,000 thousand

- He is overly sure about the oil. But he said if I want to change it. (Mobile Horse 320 Dex 3)
I said that when the car was running, the engine took 60-70 degrees more oil. It opened from the bottom plug and flowed like a fountain. Then it ceased to flow. I made it a second time with a few minutes break.

- Oil cooler connections have been removed. He confirmed that he was open by blowing from the hose without removing it. Meanwhile, the engine water was completely discharged and renewed. The water was clean. There was no rust etc. I already know that the radiator is new.

- The fan works regularly. No problem. I don't know how many thermostats are on the vehicle. But as soon as I replaced the recirculation pump, it was in maintenance. The engine temperature has never exceeded 90 degrees, including harsh conditions.

Today I made Tdağ> Silivri> Çorlu> Tdağ. While the vehicle was hot at the lights and the stop, it did not engage any gear.

I re-entered the Peugeot special service that updated the software in Çorlu. I said look at the settings.

"Continuous Fault - Stage Electrovalve Output Fault 4 (VS 4) Open Circuit"

He opened a fault record but I think he was in the harmony stage after the update. I think that if this malfunction is continuous, there would be no gear changes.

The previous fault record appeared as "Intermittent fault Skidding (Clutch / Brake)" .

There is an interesting situation alone. A master who made the electronic settings in Silivride was connected with a wireles connection to the vehicle with an apparatus that he plugged into the socket, and said the vehicle has abs but does not appear in the settings. He said if you come on Wednesday, we'll have all the settings in place.

In summary, my plan is this;
- I'll try 2 days. Can there be times when he does not grasp the gear?
- As of Wednesday, I will go to Silivri for full electronic system settings.

I'll try it for a while. Failure to shift into gear is becoming less frequent. Maybe it will pass completely.

If there is still no solution, we will open the transmission.

May God make our way clear

11.10.2020 14:56 # 18
suzun
Hello, friends with the same problem call me from time to time, I wanted to share the latest situation, I solved the problem and sold the vehicle. What they call revision.I had it done with original parts.And it didn't fail again.I used it for a year and gave it away when a buyer came out. Solenoid valve replacement works in the 1980s. But if the gearbox has passed its average life, the solenoid does not work. This is what I understand. What to do? If you do not know when the gearbox saw the last full revision, I would say without hesitation either enter the full revision or buy the vehicle as it is. It should not have any other meaning. Thanks again to the friends who support the forum and support.
11.10.2020 20:38 # 19
talip206
Thank you for the information. Sometimes, the revision is not accepted and the master craftsman travels, makes more expenses and still has to be revised. This also applies to other malfunctions. When people cannot find a master to trust, they go door to door and look for cheap solutions.
12.10.2020 17:09 # 20
burhanakbass
hi friends, paugeot 508 semi-automatic etg 6 if you have to watch the video below first, they talked about the pros and cons. C5 citroen, Passat, jetta, astra, insignia, corolla, focus, superb, octavia would better watch it. he really told everything. WATCH https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_05yFOAHaM&list=UUAGSkmiPSu3T7oz_agx-mTA&index=2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”