Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 206 signal and headlight arm problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
30.05.2020 19:16 # 1
Shotgun
First of all, hello friends 2004 model peugeot 206 I have a gasoline car, the headlights sometimes turn off on my car, I move the lever, I am signaling sometimes I turn the lights, sometimes the lights turn on, it does not light up twice, so it works with respect to the headlight and signal assembly head. He said that this is not the only one, but the piece is 900 TL. For a signal arm, I did not want to do anything without asking you. How can we solve this problem? I must change the arm. I am happy if you can help repair it.
30.05.2020 21:20 # 2
muzzy35
I don't understand much, but it probably responds when the signal lever moves, so it might be software-related, brain-related, or cable-worn, maybe the cable touches left and right, but of course the interpretation of the masters would be more enlightening 😓 Get well soon
31.05.2020 10:57 # 3
talip206
The issue is about the arm. The plastic inside the arm melts and there are problems with the signal. I did it in a cheap way but with a little effort. I https://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=46885&title=206-com2000-sinyal-kolu-tam
31.05.2020 14:00 # 4
Shotgun
Unfortunately, my hand is not suitable for such sets.
05.06.2020 14:33 # 5
tungajo
You take the arm from the part, you go to the clean electrician, remove the steering wheel and the hub and change, I have the same problem. but I can't just jump and go. The price is now 150 TL. Of course, most electricians change the pole hubs so as not to tear apart. pity, i watched a video man, maybe i will change it myself
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”