Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

peugeot 206 seat repair

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:25 # 1
seamad
Hello friends,

The lower springs of the seat were broken and there was a torn in the picture. Wacko Today, I went to a place called rose auto floor Ahmet master really did a very successful job, I had the back of the same seat done elsewhere, but I was not satisfied.

The complete replacement of the lower and back springs was the replacement of the torn piece, the back was torn in death.

Gül auto upholstery: 0532 404 42 08 - 0312 394 26 70

08.05.2020 20:25 # 2
sonerkyl
goodbye use my brother, the gasket is burnt in the industry now because of the incident, the cover gasket is changing now Confused
08.05.2020 20:25 # 3
uzunca961
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] goodbye my brother, the gasket is burnt in me now the cover gasket is changing in the industry due to the incident Confused [/ QUOTE]

Soner failed to recover on your machine
08.05.2020 20:25 # 4
uzunca961
By the way, use the beautiful seat bye.
08.05.2020 20:25 # 5
boruc
Use beautiful good by day.

There is a squeaking noise from the seat on the sofor side of me as the car swings on the road.
It is not from the lower mechanisms, but from the springs inside the bank.
08.05.2020 20:25 # 6
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = Uzunca961] [QUOTE = sonerkyl] goodbye use it, my brother, the gasket is burnt. Confused [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

Exactly, yesterday, the vehicle started to kick again yesterday morning. In the morning, the first departures were troubles, we removed the spark plugs. There is water.
08.05.2020 20:25 # 7
uzunca961
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] [QUOTE = lengthy961] [QUOTE = sonerkyl] use it goodbye brother, the gasket is burnt in the industry, now the cover gasket is changing Confused [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

Exactly, yesterday, the vehicle started to kick again yesterday morning. In the morning, the first departures were troubles, we removed the spark plugs. There is water.
[/ QUOTE]

I guess you came to Nazara

Two days ago it seemed like I had a misfire, but it didn't happen again. It is very interesting Audi came a thousand people behind me, I think the car was like a car, I pulled my foot out of the gas and faded me. Then I pressed the gas a little bit, I overtook it, and then it happened again. Either it seemed like a misfire or something in that car prevented me from stepping on the gas

A bit silly, but I guess it seems to me
08.05.2020 20:25 # 8
Aleynaboyner
Brother is very nice my seats are torn and almost never play. I will replace the ten seats with rc.
08.05.2020 20:25 # 9
talip206
[QUOTE = pipe] Use beautiful good day.

There is a squeaking noise from the seat on the sofor side of me as the car swings on the road.
It is not from the lower mechanisms, but from the springs inside the bank. [/ QUOTE]
Seat belt connection can also make sound. The sound feels like coming from the sofa
08.05.2020 20:25 # 10
boruc
[QUOTE = suitor206] [QUOTE = borer] Use beautiful good day.

It is not from the lower mechanisms, but from the springs inside the bank. [/ QUOTE]
Seat belt connection can also make sound. The sound feels like coming from the seat [/ QUOTE]

No, my teacher comes from the back of the seat or from the joints.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”