Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 206 Rot Balance and bearing replacement help

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:13 # 1
10URAKAR
Hello friends,
I recently entered a hard pit with the vehicle. Especially right front serious input. But time has passed and I made a trip about 400 km yesterday with the vehicle ... and with the window open, it sounded as if it was right from the front and the vehicle was pulling slightly from the right. Especially in hard turns to the left, a light sound sounds like tankkk right from the front as if the two casts hit each other.
Also, when you turn the steering wheel to the left, there is a sound called garccc. I wonder if all this is because the bearing is looked like by hand, the right front is really unbalanced.

I think the bearing will change at this point, right? Do I have to enter even if the ball joint is balanced?

Good evening,,

08.05.2020 19:13 # 2
Mesut48
I think it's not a bearing, go to the rot balancer and have the front tools checked,

Even rot, rot head swings may be past.
08.05.2020 19:13 # 3
10URAKAR
Frankly, I'm not entirely sure, but I think I need to go to a mechanic as soon as I think the wheel is wobbling.
08.05.2020 19:13 # 4
ndm01
I think the swing will have to be changed, and the tie rod end and rod shaft should also be checked.
08.05.2020 19:13 # 5
GokhaN
there may be a problem in the axle head
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”