Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 206 Roland Garros

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
23.05.2022 23:39 # 1
leventdr2935
First of all, hello to everyone, I just joined you, I bought a Peugeot 206 Roland garros model vehicle for about 3 months. The vehicle is my first vehicle. After using my father's automatic vehicle for many years, I chose this vehicle as it was a little more affordable as my first vehicle, but my friends have been away from the problems since the day I bought it. I am very satisfied with the appearance of my vehicle and sometimes its performance and I love my vehicle very much. I have solved many problems one by one, but I could not solve the problem that I will tell you now. My problem is HEAT, I couldn't solve this problem no matter what I did, and the uglier and nasty part of the job is that whichever master I go to, each one says very different things, one has a problem in the brain, one is a thermostat, one is a sensor, each master says different things and despite examining the vehicle. First of all, I went to a peugeot service and had it connected to the computer, I was told that the problem was in the Roles, I changed the roles, but the problem still continues, my temperature is almost about to hit the red line. An electrician said that the temperature bar starts at 70, but I still can't trust it. The problem is that while the vehicle is in motion, for example, the 4th gear 5th gear, the temperature can go down to 90, but it almost does not exceed 90, but the vehicle immediately throws the temperature in 1st and 2nd gears for 2 3 minutes of use, and when it is idle, it approaches red in the same way. I don't know what to do, which master to trust, etc. I think the last resort is to take the tool out of my hands, thank you in advance for your comments and opinions.
24.05.2022 20:33 # 2
ByYlmzZz
Even if the temperature rod is installed incorrectly, your stop light will come on at high temperatures. Understand from the stop light that the vehicle has started to overheat. First of all, is the vehicle's cooling system intact? Is there air in the cooling system? Do you have water reduction? Is it running constantly? Relay may not be resolved by changing the relay. have you looked? Also, did you see if the fan turned on when the temperature exceeded 90? If your fan has not turned on, let the fan resistor be the first part you will look at. This part activates the first stage of the fan when the temperature is a little over 90. When it reaches 100 degrees, the second stage of the fan is activated. When you turn on the air conditioner, bend over to the front bumper and see if the fan is working? If the fan is running, it means that the fan resistance is activating the fan at least in the 2nd stage. In this case, we can suspect the cooling system.
27.05.2022 11:24 # 3
sonerkyl
Probably a problem with the cooling system bro. Our friend has already made the necessary explanation. first of all, if antifreeze has not been used in the vehicle before, radiator - water channels in the engine - circulation pump etc. Since it is clogged from rust and sediment, it will not be able to provide adequate cooling in durkalks. I suggest you check them out too.
27.05.2022 11:25 # 4
sonerkyl
in addition, there are uludag automotive in bursa, youtube channels etc. As far as I have seen, good masters, I recommend you to go and see it.
27.05.2022 11:42 # 5
Berkay Erdinc
Good luck with your new vehicle.
Now before I try to help you, I would like to say that if you love your vehicle, if you like it, don't let it go, every problem will be solved as long as the problem is correctly diagnosed. If I have to write, the engines behind the needles are now causing problems due to the age of the vehicles. First of all, first of all, have the needles checked. How is it that when the engine is freezing in the morning, without starting the ignition on, look at the temperature pointer, at what degree it starts. If it starts higher, the pointer is wrong.
Connect to the vehicle's ecu to check again, turn on the heat from the ecu, and check if the ecu and the needle show the same values.
If you want to get more information, please enter your phone number. I'll try to help as much as I can
29.05.2022 18:16 # 6
leventdr2935
The only thing I know and control among what you wrote is that the fan turns on. As you said, when I am in the air conditioner, it turns the fan on when I bend over and look

29.05.2022 18:20 # 7
leventdr2935
Thank you for your answer, but before I could solve this problem, a new problem was added. I started my vehicle when I got up in the morning and it suddenly stopped. It was not something it normally did, I immediately understood that there was another problem. I pressed the starter again, with strange sounds coming from the hood, I stopped the vehicle directly after waiting for a while. I pressed the starter and the car started. The vehicle had previously turned on a yellow engine light, and they told me that this is a common nose in LPG vehicles, so I immediately went to an electrician and had it connected to the computer. The problem was with the computer. It was something like a gas sensor error, it was related to the throttle body. until yesterday morning, the vehicle started on the 3rd start yesterday morning, yes, but I had a bigger problem. When I stepped on the gas, the vehicle was in a gaseous state and it was taking gas up to 1,500 cycles at the most, then it cut the gas, because it was the weekend, I did not have a chance to take it to any master. He lies like a sheep at the door.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”