Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 206 repairs headlamp turn signal malfunction

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:17 # 1
bozlak
My vehicle's headlight-signal arm is defective, let me explain that when I give the right signal when the headlight is on, it flashes a few times immediately, when the headlight is on, the horn does not sound, when I turn on the high beam, after 5 seconds, it switches to the low beam spontaneously, sometimes it does not turn off when the headlight is turned off. the master said, I do the repair, but I cannot guarantee how long it will be, it will be 50 TL. Do you think it will be fixed when it is repaired? The new one is 360 TL.
08.05.2020 19:17 # 2
hakao
When I signaled recently when the headlight was on, the quads were on fire. My 2001 model car is 206 xt. I just bought the signal lever and gave it to 100 TL and 10 TL. I don't know how to fix it. The master had done it before. If he did, you should learn how long he gave the same problem or other problem in other cars. It is expensive if you buy zero. If you do, the money will go to waste if it breaks down after 2 days.
08.05.2020 19:17 # 3
oguzhan29
When I gave a signal to the right in my car and left the steering wheel to the left, the left signal is on, it is flashing the left signal in the police or something.
08.05.2020 19:17 # 4
GreenArmy
I have the same problem that you mentioned.
08.05.2020 19:17 # 5
GokhaN
repairs are never healthy, temporary solution
08.05.2020 19:17 # 6
bozlak
Friends, I took it to 3 electricians, but unfortunately it is not repaired, the arm had to be broken.
08.05.2020 19:17 # 7
rkalkan
.... the rkalk 2015-10-31 09:12:00
08.05.2020 19:17 # 8
Cyrus35
Hi friends..

I had the same problem before. In 2005 model x-design, the only solution of the situation is repair or replacement. If there is no electrician or a place to be repaired around you, the job has come to the beginning :) I have researched the price of the new one. so I inserted the com2000 unit completely.
For this, first of all, the Airbag-Steering wheel is dismantled, then we can take the com2000 unit by removing the sockets by detaching the nails and screws. This is the hard way (I had the intention of doing a little bit of tampering with myself and putting a little grease on the arms, so)
The easiest way is that when you insert the first rotating part in the arm you open the headlights and parks, the frozen part at the end of the arm carefully, with the help of a flat screwdriver, there is a round solder plate area inside it. You check after the skit, and the spring with metal and two ends of the metal will come out while you take care of them. In short, either to get a zero of 350 TL or to apply the repair way I mentioned. People who will undergo repairs can get help by message.

By the way, this is about SIGNAL FAILURE THAT IS RELATED TO THE 3-TIMES FLASHING OR NON-COMBUSTION.
IF THE HORN DOESN'T STEAL, the airbag wrap will be repaired or the sockets and contact points will be checked.
Cyrus35 2015-06-24 01:02:02
08.05.2020 19:17 # 9
Cyrus35

Hello there. First of all, no auto electrician has done the repair work, except for those who do not deal with this kind of things .. except when they come to the malfunction, there is a strip solder path inside the short apparatus that you turn in a short long form, and a piece of metal spring that provides a short circuit when you turn it, if you have a hand, it is a Japanese adhesive. or you can melt it by burning it, revive the tip of the solder with sandpaper and repair it temporarily or permanently with similar processes. let's get rid of the hope that it is no longer finished, let that short tool do its best with a flat screwdriver. Worst of all, when you put it back on or put on the metal inside, the headlight always stays on. So if you break that piece down, let me tell you the end.

As soon as the vehicle starts, the headlights will stop and will turn off when the ignition is switched off. Worst of all, try to handle it this way or get a new robust com2000 from the publishers bro
08.05.2020 19:17 # 10
captain_b5
I have the same problem on my 2004 x-line 206. Sometimes the signal arm stops signaling suddenly to the right or left, while it stops signaling at this time, it does not work on my horn, and if it is lit for long, it gets short and the fog light turns on if it is on. I guess it manages all of these to what they call com2000. I asked the service and 4-5 electricians, all of them will not be repaired.
08.05.2020 19:17 # 11
xman3850
friends are the same problem citroen c5 is also the problem is not on the arm, do not pay for the empty space, i think there is a fault in the sensor, i solve the problem so much, i'm hurting the parking lamp, the signals and the horn are working at night, i can hurt manually at night, i don't have a problem, i can not understand from the car but i can not understand it from the car. I solved the problem myself
08.05.2020 19:17 # 12
themurat54
My friend had the same thing with me, you can see if you look at the subject I am doing. 230 TL was repaired. The master said to me the card has changed. I think 50 TL is worth trying.
23.11.2020 15:52 # 13
Mustafafidan
I would like to ask you to share the link of your signal arm repair issue, but over the past issue.
23.11.2020 19:14 # 14
talip206
[QUOTE = Mustafafidan] Over a lot of past issues, but I would like to ask you to share the link of your signal arm repair [/ QUOTE] I made the link here.https: //forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp? TID = 46885 & title = 206-com2000 -signal-arm-repair
24.11.2020 00:08 # 15
Mustafafidan
Thank you
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”