Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 206 RC

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:09 # 1
Guests
I'm a new member here, I think, as I search from google Turkey's largest Peugeot forum here I düşünüyorum.o so you have a car I want to ask, I'm not exactly sure I turn to the right subject in the right place, but I opened here because it is my purpose Vehicle Purchase.

I got my license, I may be younger than those who know my age naturally.

The subject I would like to ask you to consult is about this tool. After my driving license, Fiat Doblo, which I used without a license, for the first time, I have a few questions (although there is no one interested in peugeot around me) although I really want to buy this dream car. I would be glad if you answer.

First of all, I'm afraid about the performance of the vehicle, will this vehicle, which you can think of as my first vehicle, force me in terms of performance? I am afraid I can hold himself as a result of the engine being too strong. I trust myself, but the fact that the vehicle is strong makes me think about it. My second question is about the fuel consumption, as you can think of as someone who has just received a driver's license, and I am adjusting my financial situation against my family's approval. Assuming that it will be built 50 km every day, you should explain the weekly amount of fuel to me a little because I have no information even how much it burns in KM. I do not intend to have LPG, after all, a performance tool. My last question is if there is a Peugeot model that can discourage me from this passion?

I am waiting for your answers to this brother by taking refuge in your forgiveness and knowledge. I don't want to make the wrong choice, but if you explain what I can do to you, you will help me.

Thanks again, good forums.
08.05.2020 14:09 # 2
berko
It would be better if you first introduce yourself in the welcome section of the forum. 206 rc is a very nice vehicle. If your first car is the performance vehicle of the diode, if you are self-confident, after all, there is nothing in the first vehicle, like a motorcycle, to get into the low-volume engine. but my suggestion to you is 206 hdi. It burns less than half of urban rc.
08.05.2020 14:09 # 3
GokhaN
First of all, we would appreciate if you open the meeting heel under the title I linked and introduce yourself. I http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_topics.asp?fıd=22&title=yeler%ddm%ddz%dd-taniyal

I did not use 206 rc, but I researched its features. I do not recommend it as it will be the first vehicle. The use of a 2000 engine 180 hp vehicle and acceleration is one of the most enjoyable peugeot models. Fuel consumption will be around 50 kr for the city. If you do 50 km every day, you will spend about 20-25 TL per day. You can buy 206 Quiksilver as one of the 206 most powerful models in terms of fuel performance.

You can download the detailed brochure at http://www.peugeotturkey.com/peugeot_dokumanlari.asp .
08.05.2020 14:09 # 4
Murat
I don't know the financial situation, but not every father can ride RC at this time.
Gasoline is not based. Tax pattern that format.
It is the speed pattern.
Especially, it will be your first vehicle. I do not recommend at all.
08.05.2020 14:09 # 5
gsi_club
As someone who has just received a new license, I would not recommend 206 rc to you. It is not clear where a strong car will be and what you are going to do and you will make a daily mileage. until you get really into the car, get him and then get 206 rc.
08.05.2020 14:09 # 6
Doktor
As someone who thinks and researches to buy RC, I would like to say my opinion;
I think RC may be a little heavy under the conditions you mentioned. Even if it is an inedible car ...
Meanwhile, welcome.
08.05.2020 14:09 # 7
Aytac

the first car should not be rc, you should not lose it! i am enthusiastic! i was 205 gti 1.9 patient i'm still sick i think i don't know your patience, but if 2nd car is rc, it would be better.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”