Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 206 Radiator Replacement HELP !!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:56 # 1
FuRiouS
Hello friends, I took care of every problem of my cabrio, only the temperature and radiator problem remained. Radiator coolant reservoir has rust-like water in the rust, hoses, etc. always turned to rust color. Weekly Radiator I will take the upper and lower hose. When installing them, there will be dirty and rusty water in the vehicle's cooling system. Now, what should I do? I will put Bidet Antifreeze blue. Can any problem come to my print?

Is there a master who knows the jeep of 206 around Istanbul European side kagithane eyüp?

08.05.2020 19:56 # 2
sonerkyl
I made a lot of expenses, let me write down the problems that you will face while doing these operations. After cleaning is done, the biggest problem that you will encounter is the mixing of engine oil into water. The second one is that the radiator can be drilled. I say be prepared for these when the rust is gone. cylinder cover gasket replacement average 800-1500 TL heating radiator replacement 250-300 TL blue trouble will not be red red enough is enough :) Istanbul friends will advise master.
08.05.2020 19:56 # 3
FuRiouS
Brother, I don't understand how the cylinder head gasket will be between 70 80 lira and something between 800 and 1500 TL. 70 lira zero in the radiator.

In other words, how big will these costs be so cheap?

Bidet blue koycam big red effective

I got a price from Gencer Peugeot Water Radiator 170 TL + Top Hose 20 Lira, Bottom Hose 20 Lira 3 Liter Blue Antifreeze 30 Lira I will give 250 TL including all.
08.05.2020 19:56 # 4
sonerkyl
the price is increasing, yes, the materials are cheap, but let me list you
1-seal kit to say 100 TL
2- top cover grinding 150-200 rubles
3-circulation will change after two days 100 TL from perishable rust
4-When I say the timing changes, I will not give any more labor 100 TL
5-workmanship between 250-400 TL

By the way, a few things come up and he can find the prices.

red is effective but it can be troubles in our 206s. you get the blue normal antirsis.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”