Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 206 Radiator Replacement

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » 206
08.05.2020 20:12 # 1
samet206
Hello friends, I had a problem with my water radiator and I made changes because of the tiredness of the years, although it was original, but it has lost its suitability for use. I did it myself because I could not find the workmanship appropriate. I started work with Allen, adjustable pliers or clamp pliers, screwdriver set and spare clamps.

First we unscrew the box of the air filter. I did not photograph it because we unscrew the simple clamp and screws and recover the top cover, then we take the filter. Then we save the box from the right-hand slot and pull it upwards.

There are 3 hoses that need to be dismantled, the lower hose, the upper hose and the spare water tank hose. We disassemble starting from the lower hose. To open the spring-type clamps, we tighten and tighten the clamps required by both ends and unscrew the hoses.

After the hoses have been removed, there are two ears that hold the radiator from the top, we remove them with allen and we take it out by the ears if our radiator is not hot in idle.

Hoses are removed and the radiator is removed.

Then, we clean the antifreeze water spilled from around.

Our old radiator. Do not look like it is the original equipment itself. In this vehicle, the fan sensor is on the radiator, those who do not like this will close it with a stopper.

Buddha new monster :)

We replace the new radiator, apply the reverse of the shape we disassemble the hoses, pull it out with the pliers and leave it where we want it, and then insert and tighten all the clamps. .

We plug it in the socket of the fan sender now everything is ready.Then we start to fill the water from the spare water canister, when it reaches a sufficient level, there is a stopper on the heating hoses, we open it, and the air will come and we will tighten it when the water comes from the plug, we complete the missing water and close the cover of the reserve tank. is happening.
We start the vehicle and check if there is a leak. If we open it in the heating system, it will be recirculated. I think there is a leak in the connection point of my client, I think its gasket was old, there was zero gasket on the plug, but I hope that it was cut off a little more often, but I hope it does not take over.

After making sure that there is no leakage, we stop and collect the air filter.Then we start the car again and do the necessary checks until the fan turns on. The process is completed.

samet206 2017-02-19 01:32:16
08.05.2020 20:12 # 2
OguzhanKucuk61
Thanks for the good quality sharing
Which product do you use to clean the engine part of the vehicle, hodja? Thank you.
08.05.2020 20:12 # 3
samet206
This kind of sharing is important for the forums, because I also do a lot of things with people's posts. But when you open it, there is output in those who do not appear. The product brand is not very important.
08.05.2020 20:12 # 4
OguzhanKucuk61
Definitely just a damp cloth makes it look like instant clean. I know that these products do not require water. You wait, wipe and wipe and shine.
If the box is not thrown, it would be good, teacher :) I looked at a few products.
08.05.2020 20:12 # 5
sonerkyl
I understand your health well. we expect the shares to continue.
08.05.2020 20:12 # 6
talip206
Goodbye, use your health teacher.
08.05.2020 20:12 # 7
samet206
Thank you guys. By the way, unfortunately I couldn't find the cleaner, I should have thrown the box of the cleaner.
08.05.2020 20:12 # 8
OguzhanKucuk61
Okay, Samet it's okay. We will find a similar equivalent product now :))
08.05.2020 20:12 # 9
Gokcesel
Good health Samet teacher you have done a great effort. When people do these things themselves, they get more pleasure from their vehicle. Seriously gleaming in its engine :) I recommend Forbix for cleaning, it cleans everything like upholstery, engine parts :)
08.05.2020 20:12 # 10
ersin61
Thanks for sharing health to your hand ...
16.01.2021 19:46 # 11
Pejjj0.206
What is the size of the radiator?
21.07.2021 15:33 # 12
Pejjj0.206
I have a Peugeot 206 1.4 2001 model LPG automatic transmission vehicle, my question is as follows: the temperature goes from 90 to 100 over time / circulation / thermostat / fan switch / changed, but I still have a problem.
25.07.2021 13:44 # 13
talip206
It is quite normal for the temperature to reach 100, especially in automatic transmission. Because it also cools the gearbox with water cooling. So there is the oil cooler thing. So these are normal. As long as the temperature does not reach the red line, there is no problem. You're wasting money, you even did it.
11.08.2021 13:00 # 14
Pejjj0.206
Good luck to you, I want to change too
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”