Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 206 PLUS Temperature Problem Fan Sound

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:44 # 1
ertugrulll
My 2011 206 PLUS vehicle immediately reaches 120 degrees in these weather. The fan turns on. It closes after 15 seconds and opens again after 5 minutes. At 120 degrees. Is this normal? Also, when the fan is turned on, it makes a loud noise. Was it oil-free since it didn't work much in winter? or why is it working so loudly Fan. ?
08.05.2020 16:44 # 2
KirmiziSeytan
Unless you compress it, the temperature will not increase so much. In a normal city traffic, max 100 reaches the first stage fan in 98, but if you say too much noise from the fan, I don't know it & nbsp; of course & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:44 # 3
engin
I have the same & nbsp; vehicle too hot when the vehicle is on the move, when I stop at 90 intensive traffic, 100 approaches and the fan comes into play. but it doesn't sound like that. then the temperature drops to 90 immediately. In the very hot weather in summer, the air conditioner makes it clear, but not always. I think there might be a problem, you should ask the service.
08.05.2020 16:44 # 4
Alicilik
This year, it started to happen to me in heavy traffic and ascending climb. I'm running a little at idle. Last year has never been this way.

I used the air conditioner in the same way last year, but whenever I turn it on this year, the fan is running immediately. Reviews
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”