Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 206 petrol pump engine

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
14.10.2020 05:54 # 1
umut1001
Hello guys. My car was not working and not working. So I had a lot of trouble. We could not find what it was. Then I parked in front of a market. I couldn't run it. I thought it would be from the pump. They said 1400 in the authorized service to the pump. I could find a brand equivalent to 200 TL and put it on. The vehicle worked without any problems. But yesterday, the car stopped in traffic while driving on a slope in the rain. Then the gear locked but later turned on. I could hardly pull it to a difficult place. I put it but it did not work again. Cıjjj it sounds but it does not work. Do you think the petrol pump motor has burnt out again? Does Bosch produce such lousy goods that will break down in 8 months? hope10012020-10-14 05:58:20
14.10.2020 13:53 # 2
sonerkyl
Hello. there is no certain, my teacher, if it were Bosch, there is no guarantee that it would not deteriorate. Do you have LPG in the vehicle? Although the engine is running, the pump may have stopped because it did not provide enough pressure. When was the last time you changed the gasoline filter.
14.10.2020 14:40 # 3
umut1001
Hello. There is no LPG in the vehicle. I have never changed the gasoline filter. There was no problem, the gasoline filter was blown into the mouth of the mechanic. The filter in the gasoline pump was also clean. I buy gasoline from the good gas station. He had jammed like this a few more times. He did not eat gas while going on the road.
14.10.2020 22:14 # 4
umut1001
Hello.I gave voltage to the gas pump with the battery, it works, it quickly sprays gas.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”