Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 206 petrol auto stops

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
19.09.2021 16:14 # 1
Mesutaslan
Hello guys. There is no LPG in the vehicle. I have a 2004 model 206 1.4 model vehicle. There is a problem with the vehicle... The car is going, I stop at the light or something, or I go into a corner, I decrease my speed and then when I accelerate, the vehicle does not eat gas, I press the gas to the end, while it is slowly finding its revolution, the vehicle suddenly shakes it and the vehicle eats gas and moves on. There was this situation for quite a while. In recent days, the same situation is in question and the vehicle stops as an extra. Automatic vehicle does not stop easily. When it stops, warning lights, battery, engine etc. come on. I take the tool to p and run it again and proceed. Is this a problem from the throttle? I bought gas from a gas station I don't know on a long journey, to avoid staying on the road for 100 liras. Normally, I always get it from the Petrol Ofisi. So I'm writing the probabilities here. What do you think might be the reason for this situation?
20.09.2021 10:42 # 2
Bayer
I don't want to mislead, the masters in the forum know better, but a similar situation happened to me for a while. They said there is a problem with the spark plug, and I think the coil. changed, the problem was solved. Also my battery was weak.
23.09.2021 13:43 # 3
SETANZA
Hello;
I bought a 2004 model automatic transmission petrol 206 Peugeot. It was 74000 km when I bought it. I commute to work every day with my wife. On average, we drive 50 km every day. When I first start it in the morning, there is a popping sound from the exhaust and while this sound continues, my vehicle shakes very slightly. About 5-6 min. it goes on like this, then the sound and the operation of the exhaust return to normal. Due to this difficulty, the engine fault light is on. We took it to industry. First they said the oxygen sensor, we changed it and it didn't improve. They said MAP sensor, we changed it, it didn't fix. They said it's the spark plug, they're going to change it tonight, I don't know if it will be fixed. 2 times (on different days) S and * lights turned on, I pulled to the right, I turned off the ignition, I turned it on again and it was fixed. Oil maintenance+sensors+trigger we have spent a total of 3000 TL so far. My first vehicle, my dream vehicle, my favorite color (blue). Any idea what's wrong with my blue girl?
23.09.2021 21:10 # 4
talip206
Exhaust popping is usually an ignition failure. It's likely to be spark plugs and coils. Also, change the fuel filter. It's a cheap part anyway.
01.10.2021 11:02 # 5
SETANZA
The map sensor did not accept it because it was not original, so the vehicle was turning on the malfunction light. I also changed the fuel filter on your recommendation. No exhaust explosion either. Thank you for your help and guidance.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”