Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 206 Oil Light Flashing

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
12.08.2021 23:35 # 1
dmax
Hello friends, in my pejo 206 vehicle, the oil light was on under 1000 rpm, and when I stepped on the gas, it went off. After this situation continued for a while, I took the road to the industry, first the sensor was changed, the problem did not improve, then we took it to another master, the oil filter, oil change and oil pump were changed and the problem was fixed, but after 1 month this problem arose. There is one thing that stuck in my head one day when it rained heavily, there were lots of puddles on the roads and I had to go through them and because of this I think when I checked the air filter it got wet and it broke, this piece went to the throttle and stuck there. Then, with the butterfly cleaning, the cycle stuck issue was solved. I changed the air filter as soon as I noticed it. However, the oil lamp starts to come on when it drops below 1000 rpm in the same way and goes out when the gas is pressed. Master oil said to buy original oil sensor, this problem can occur when it is not original. Due to the wetting of the air filter, I thought that the oil filter may be the same, do you think the oil filter may also be wet like the air filter and that's why the oil lamp is on? Do you think the problem will be solved when we replace the oil sensor with the original one? we just changed the oil pump, why could it still have the same problem? Anyone got it?
14.08.2021 12:04 # 2
talip206
It may be that the sensor is a sub-industry, but replace the oil filter with the original one, and there may be problems with the after-industry filters.
There is a stick of oil filters in our vehicles and it throws automatically in case of any pressure loss. That piece may have remained inside. Sometimes they can put the new filter on it without realizing it.
14.08.2021 18:40 # 3
dmax
The customer has changed, but the problem persists. The air filter got wet due to the rain puddle, could the oil filter also be damaged like this? When I changed the sensor, I asked the master whether it could be the oil filter, I don't think it could be the pump, but it has been 2 3 weeks since I changed the oil pump.
16.08.2021 23:53 # 4
ismailkaya
This problem seems to be chronic in 1.4 16v 90 hp vehicles. cleaning with a cleaning additive, disassembling the crankcase, cleaning the filter and cleaning the oil pump channel, cleaning the oil cooler box channel, using the original oil filter, using the original oil, cleaning the oil switch connector cable, oil switch change may be required. Software update may be required after these actions, these are the ones that come to my mind.
17.08.2021 01:02 # 5
dmax
The problem seems to have been resolved as a result of the oil filter change today, I drove 20 30km, the oil lamp did not come on, I hope the problem has been solved and will not recur.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”