Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

PEUGEOT 206 MOVEMENT VALUES

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:53 # 1
denizci33
greetings,

friends peugeot 206 1,4 I have automatic, what is the normal operating temperature of this vehicle. Does anyone have clear knowledge, not hearsay; So is it normal for it to rise to 95-100 degrees?

Also in the temperature indicator; Is the first bar after 90 going to be 95 or 100?

it rises very much in traffic, I am not comfortable; there is no stop light, but when I pull it aside, it looks like the water is boiling :)
08.05.2020 18:53 # 2
fætih
Do not exceed the bar above 90 with antifreeze water. that stick is already 100 degrees. It does not cause a problem that the temperature is enough for the fan to open the car. I wish he always worked at that temperature. the car burns very little at that temperature and works very stable ...
08.05.2020 18:53 # 3
denizci33
Does anyone know the factory values? Do you have a section such as working temperatures, you can see friends who have a manual.
08.05.2020 18:53 # 4
SEZGIN72
I have the same model. It usually works between 90-95 ° C. In very hot summer, when I stay a bit in traffic, it reaches 100 C but it does not exceed.
So far it has never exceeded 100 C. Normal between 90-100 ° C. "Just let the fan work" as he said in his other friends.
Good luck with.
08.05.2020 18:53 # 5
_ali_
In August, at noon we went to the Taurus a few times, and it reached 90 on the slopes, but it never passed, I did not see that it passed 70 on the same roads last weekend, and it never exceeded 90 in the city.

Shortly after I bought the car, a crack was detected in the radiator, when I was not comfortable, I changed the radiator, I don't know before.
08.05.2020 18:53 # 6
popeyes
[QUOTE = denizci33] greetings,

friends peugeot 206 1,4 I have automatic, what is the normal operating temperature of this vehicle. Does anyone have clear knowledge, not hearsay; So is it normal for it to rise to 95-100 degrees?

Also in the temperature indicator; Is the first bar after 90 going to be 95 or 100?

it rises very much in traffic, I am not comfortable; there is no stop light, but when I pull it aside, it looks like the water is boiling :)
[/ QUOTE]

Hodja, the event that you call water boiling is the movement that you see due to the circulation of water.
the water does not boil.
206 factory data says that 92 at 93 degrees 1st stage 98 degrees 2nd stage fan is activated.
Sometimes it can pass 100 degrees on the indicator. Do not worry. Peugeot loves hot water. It makes sudden ups and downs.
You start your car when it exceeds 90 degrees. Let's see if the first fan will be activated. The first fan will probably be activated. But when your car stops, the fan stops and don't get caught because it is easy to cool because it is an aluminum block.
respects.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”