Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

peugeot 206 maintenance questions

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:22 # 1
aykut
Hello friends, I just joined you, I'm using 2006 model 206 x-line Atiker lpg. The vehicle came to us in 42000 and now it is at 65000. After coming to us, 2 times of periodic maintenance has been done, but I think I want a detailed maintenance now, I will take the vehicle to the service this weekend and I have trouble in the following matters because I am a novice in this job. and when it warms up, there is a creaking noise. Last week, I changed the tires and it had a lot of impact, but I noticed deep scratches while checking the discs during the tire change. Would you recommend a change or is it used for a while by grinding? Also, how can I control the rear brakes (no drum abs)? 2) After a lpg was installed on the vehicle, when I loaded the gas (5000km), a humming sound began to sound, I do not know if it was exhaust or engine. In fact, a nice sound :) as if a larger exhaust was installed, but does it point to any major malfunction? 3) It sounds right from the front, I guess it is correct to look at the classic front team? pandizot or trunk lock, what are your suggestions for solution? 5) A sound that I detected recently also sounds like clicks while the engine is running at idle. 7) How is the life of clutch pressure pad in these vehicles (mostly my wife used :)) When should the timing change be made, are there any other points to be checked for this km? 8) Also, your special service suggestions in Bursa. ? In the forum I saw names like Metin Peugeot IL-BE auto, An auto, I can get your suggestions from Bursa or Gemlik. Thanks for the comments in advance
08.05.2020 16:22 # 2
Ucyuzalti
1) The discs may be crooked, the pads are exhausted if the brakes are noisy. 2) If the LPG vehicle works louder but does not hum, does it at the gas?
3) If the sound coming from the right front is on the bad road, look at the rods, turn over & nbsp; If it is a related hum, look at the flow ball
4) The general problem of hatcback cars is "Big is present in me, but When the sound comes out, the sound increases too much. I will see if it comes out of its socket
5) No comment "Big don't listen to the sound of the engine when it's cold Meanwhile, the hot engine and the cold engine work very differently. For the user manual, I would say that the last 80 thousand digits I know should be
8) I have never been to Bursa "LOL" Friends from Bursa will help. For accident-free days ...
08.05.2020 16:22 # 3
aykut
Hello again,

Over the weekend, the vehicle was maintained in the city, and I think we gave a little money, but the installment possibility, the smiling face of the masters, etc. this time we forgive:) & nbsp;

The engine oil in the vehicle, all filters, spark plugs & nbsp; changed, and the brake centers in the drums changed after the brakes were checked one by one.

The masters for Triger also said 80000 km, for the information of 206 users. but I realized that there was no problem still coming from time to time.

The crackling sound coming from the engine was coming from the lpg regulator, we realized when we lifted the hood, the wikers were working a little noisy in this way.

I think the printing pad will wait a little longer, totally emotional;)

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”