Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

peugeot 206 lights that don't go out on the instrument panel

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
18.07.2022 23:48 # 1
Jarhead
Hello, this is the first time I am opening a topic, forgive me if there is a mistake. I bought my car 206 1.4 hdi two years ago. I went to an electrician, he checked and said that there is a problem with the panel. I went to the friend who repaired the panel, and he sat inside and told me to go to the electrician that the fault was in the fuse box, so I looked at him and he sends the other to the other, I left the industry without looking back, sir, without getting into trouble. Now coming to the malfunction, I think there is a problem with the lights on the right of the panel because all three are on the right. One is the water can sensor light, one is the diesel water control light, and one is the handbrake. When you remove the handbrake, the light comes on completely, no problem, it stays on slightly when you lower it. The diesel water switch headlights go off too soon. But the water can sensor always stays light, although all three light up lightly. The water drum light never goes out, it always stays on, I turn off the ignition, I sit inside and lock the doors, it still stays on slightly, and after a minute, it goes away with the sound of power cuts from everywhere. I'm so bored, for the sake of Allah, help me. I messed up all google but I didn't see anything similar. I can share pictures and videos if you want.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”