Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 206 knocking when shifting from 1st to 2nd gear

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
26.05.2022 22:42 # 1
Samet.akky
Good day to all guys. My vehicle is Peugeot 206 2005 model 1.4 automatic lpgli vehicle is now at the original 129.000 km. My problem is that while driving, if we step on the gas with our toes, the knock is very little when we go from 1st gear to 2nd gear, but if we press the gas a little harder, it makes a knock while changing gear, this is valid even when falling from 2nd gear to 1st gear. We took it to a master, he said that there may be an oil leak in it, it costs between 15,000 TL and 20,000 TL, so I thought I'd ask you a question. This knock is only valid for 1st and 2nd gear. vehicle does not. Why do you think it might?
27.05.2022 11:15 # 2
sonerkyl
Hello sir, the problem is probably in the solenoid valves. It is necessary to try again by having 2 main solenoid valves and an oil change. I understand what you mean when you say oil leak in the transmission, the inside of the transmission is already full of oil.
27.05.2022 15:19 # 3
Samet.akky
I think the problem is the solenoid, but when the master said 15,000 TL, I was shocked.
30.05.2022 09:02 # 4
sonerkyl
Unfortunately, the doubling of part prices and labor prices in the last 6 months has caused the prices to rise excessively, my brother.
31.05.2022 10:42 # 5
x571
Is there a time when we don't go into shock? Today they asked for 2200 TL for the winding and membrane replacement for the partman's hydrophore. Would you look at the expense of the fake booster?
01.06.2022 21:42 # 6
Samet.akky
Look at this situation, I changed the z rods, the right plate and the flow bellows today, it cost 1.000 TL with the workmanship, will it cause a problem until the place it goes?
08.06.2022 19:56 # 7
iboshow
Hello, I have a 2000 model 206 1.4 Petrol Automatic vehicle. My problem is just like your problem. When stopping at lights or when I'm going to stop the car, there is a knock in gear close to a complete stop. I think it does it when going from 2 to 1. When I get up in the 1st gear button and then stop, there is no problem. I took it to the mechanic and he said use it for now. When I switch to snow mode the knock stops &. Can you try it too, I wonder if you put it in snow mode, will the knock go away? :)

Good forum.....
14.06.2022 23:26 # 8
talip206
The malfunction you are talking about is teflon bushing failure. Only the back side of the gearbox is dismantled, so its cost varies between 3 and 5 depending on the city. (The cost may change because the price increases every day). You can prevent knocking by switching to snow mode. Only in snow mode, if you deactivate the torque convector and force it on the slopes because it starts in 2nd gear, it starts to scrape the 2nd gear lining and may go up to a complete overhaul. Doesn't have much of a problem straight.
15.06.2022 00:35 # 9
iboshow
Thank you very much for your help. My mechanic didn't say anything about bushing teflon error, but he said that if we open it, it will be between 5 and 6 thousand. He said, "Keep using it like this, if we have to, we will change the oil." Do you think the oil change will have any effect, is it necessary to change it? Also, if I continue to use it like this, will it do a lot of damage to the gearbox by not using the snow mode and using it normally?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”