Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 206 Indicator Stop + Hand Brake Warning Lamp

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:55 # 1
Piyanist89
sa friends peugeot 2003 model i have 1.4 x line gasoline car. For the last 1-2 weeks, the stop lamp and the hand brake warning lamp are blinking on the vehicle display. I only do this when climbing uphill, I go into the pits on the straight road, there is nothing. but i checked there is no oil full hail. I looked at his client, there is no problem in him. oil water steering oil all full. temperature is normal, there is no problem. but those 2 lamps annoy people. I suspect the handbrake of the hand brake. It looks like a little slack below. the parking brake light flashes from the first, then the stop lamp flashes. He's signaling, dıt, dıt. Is there anything that happened before? I shot the video while going uphill may not be very clear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ict0dcknl78
08.05.2020 19:55 # 2
sonerkyl
When a strange situation is going uphill when it sounds like a warning, is it writing on the radio information screen. one has to connect to the computer and look at the error code.
08.05.2020 19:55 # 3
Piyanist89
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] I was writing on the radio information screen when a strange situation is making a warning sound when it comes uphill. one has to connect to the computer and look at the error code. [/ QUOTE]

I did not pay attention to him, but when the door is open on the radio screen, I will give the signal again.
08.05.2020 19:55 # 4
Tayfur55
My friend had the same problem in my vehicle. I just bought the vehicle. As the brake pads wear out, there is a drop in hydraulics. This does not mean that the oil is reduced. Peugeot has made such a system that when the pads are cut in half, it starts to warn that it's actually a nice thing for me. Most people do not change the pads without hearing that pad iron rubbing against the discs.
08.05.2020 19:55 # 5
Piyanist89
Well friends 1 year ago, my ten right left pads are over and the discs are over when the brake presses, the metal sound was coming, so I was holding metal. How many months I used it, but once that taillight did not come on.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”