Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

peugeot 206 idle fluctuation, stalling when shifting

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
12.04.2022 12:19 # 1
karakayaonurr
Greetings,

As my first car, I have joined you by buying a 2006 model 206 123.000km 1.4 petrol :)

The car had a left pull when I first bought it, I took it to a tie rod; I have it fixed, now there is no problem in this regard.

The vehicle has been making tiny fluctuations at idle since I bought it, I haven't had any problems with traction or heat, but it stops when I press the clutch to change gears, albeit very rarely. (I've had transitions from 4 to 3 or 1 to 2, regardless of speed or gear number), I stop and run it because it would have hit me when I took my foot, but if it repeats at high speeds, I started to get scared that brake swelling would occur.

With the logic of what happens after you buy the car 2nd hand. "PEUGEOT 206 (2006-2012) 1,4 Gasoline Heavy Maintenance Kit (ORIGINAL) All Filters Engine Oil Trigger Set Circulation Alternator Belt and Bearing Rep. Spark Plug Antifreeze Glass Water (ORIGINAL) " I took it from the set and had it installed by the master yesterday so that I can ride comfortably. I explained the situation to the master and asked him to clean the maf. After the maintenance, the car engine started to vibrate abnormally at idle... I thought it was because of newly installed belts, spark plugs or something. div>
And lastly, yesterday, while driving at 80km on the road, the km hour dropped to 0 for a few seconds, even though there was no problem with the rev counter and traction, I panicked, just to the right. It was fixed while it was approaching. I have read a few topics in the forum related to these issues, but the related image links have disappeared, the prices of the products specified have changed as the date is old.
I wanted to open the subject in order to be up-to-date and to take advantage of the experiences of those who had it before or the suggestions of those who had ideas by stating the problems I had.

Suggestion & Opinion & If you have any suggestions, I'm waiting.
Thanks...
12.04.2022 22:56 # 2
Brcbyrktr
I wish the best. I wish you a safe ride, brother. Could it be a mess? 1.4 hdi is a diesel vehicle (mine is for example), you wrote gasoline in your problem. I think that using gasoline vehicle materials on a diesel vehicle may cause problems. Or I misunderstood.
12.04.2022 23:56 # 3
karakayaonurr
Thank you.

You're right, my mistake, let me correct it now… 206 X-design 1.4 petrol vehicle.

Yesterday in seconds I stated that it was going as a stop, today the odometer got stuck at 10km; When I disconnect the battery terminal, it gets better, connect the battery and when the electricity comes back, it goes up to 10 km and stays. Just like he is a master, I thought I'd have the car serviced, something was popping up every day 🙄

Waiting for your comments and suggestions
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”