Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 206 high gear shifting

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:14 # 1
Enes206design
Guys, I just joined the forum, Allah should not cause any trouble to anyone's car.
My car is a 2006 model automatic Peugeot 206 vehicle at 100.000 km. I changed the transmission oil a month ago but before the change, there was still a problem. The vehicle still shifts at high speeds from second gear to third gear and third gear to fourth gear. It increases and causes the car to shout It has passed two or two times No problem, the car does not slide back, there is no deficiency in performance, it feels very light gear shifts, sometimes it does not feel any, there is no malfunction light or warning, do you think what could be the source of the problem?
08.05.2020 21:14 # 2
sonerkyl
Sir, pass the lpg system passively so use it in a little gasoline from the close switch and see if it does the same problem. Does it matter if the engine is hot and cold. In addition, gear shifts generally change when it comes to the 2000-2500 rpm range. When you come to that period, should you take your foot off the gas and press the gas again, then the gear changes.
08.05.2020 21:14 # 3
Enes206design
Thanks for the answer, I have tried what you said there is no LPG in the car. I pull my feet out of the gas.
08.05.2020 21:14 # 4
sonerkyl
Probably, there is a pressure problem. solenoid replacement will be required.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”