Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 206 heater core Hk.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:14 # 1
dejawu1978
Hi friends, I have changed the heater core orings in the vehicle, but I guess it is missing water from the honeycomb and I guess it was pierced by the fact that it blew the antifreeze in a pure way, without a little softening ... Honeycomb does not function when we do not use the air conditioner ...?

I would be glad if the original heater core valeo brand and the price is around 190 TL.
I thank all those who already comment on the subject Wink
08.05.2020 20:14 # 2
sonerkyl
teacher, there were many people who had problems such as not heating the castle side industries. but last year, Peugeot turkey made an agreement with the castle was the original supplier of spare parts was pierced engine radiator before my 1 month until I looked I wanted the original castle writes asked spare parts salesman no longer give the same that even in he does not come valeone Peugeot service said it did I research has been some really castle all maybe There is no problem in what is now produced.
08.05.2020 20:14 # 3
Baran35
I just got my teacher, my castle brand is mine. 1 month has not passed. at least it was blowing before we changed it without seeing this water incontinence conversation. I do not throw mud on the brand, I think it is probably our electrician's fault, because when he worked for a week or two, he did not have a heating problem. If I have a look at it again this weekend, it will be clear after that whether we look from the electrician or the brand.
08.05.2020 20:14 # 4
dejawu1978
I think the product would show itself at the first use of Baran35. If it was bad, you would know the bad impression at the first use.
but there is a clear gap between the two brands that scares me, valeo 190 tl and the other 75 tl is headless
nice I didn't use the air conditioner too much in the first place. Wink
08.05.2020 20:14 # 5
talip206
I knew the castle brand well. I have agreements with most companies and know as supplying parts. If there is a problem, every product has a guarantee, just get a receipt.
The general complaint about the fortress is that there is a bad smell in the first time. Pass later talip206 2017-03-09 21:36:46
08.05.2020 20:14 # 6
Baran35
Exactly with the master, I will be halal somehow tomorrow :) I forgot to say the smell. It has such an indescribable bad smell if I say the smell is legend or burnt oil or cable. It smells from time to time, it does not smell, it hangs on its head. I don't know if it smells because I don't use Valeo, but I don't think so. So much so that even though it doesn't blow right now, I turn the boiler button, it doesn't blow, but it gives the smell instantly: Dd Baran35 2017-03-10 10:19:34
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”