Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 206 Heat Hits End

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
06.12.2020 09:06 # 1
TrPeugeot42
My vehicle is peugeot 206 1.4 X-Design automatic lpg vehicle, which is an occasional but annoying heat hitting the bottom and the stop light is on. But there is no sign of temperature in the engine. It continues again. 2 months ago, the top cover gasket, thermostat, circulation changed. But it still continues. The temperature on the indicator always stops at 70 on the long road. Is there any solution? I would be glad if you could offer it for how many months. TrPeugeot422020-12-06 09:06:20
07.12.2020 08:40 # 2
sonerkyl
My teacher, there is a problem with the thermostat installed, I think the defective part is changed again.
07.12.2020 20:32 # 3
bursae16
Check the possibility that the plastic pipe that provides air suction is coming out of the back, sir. If it comes out from the back, there may be a problem due to the fact that it draws the air directly from the temperature produced by the engine, not from the air suction hose when there is no air friction (in a stationary state). Good forums.
08.12.2020 13:19 # 4
koray
The fan resistance was happening with me, it was not always happening, when the air temperature suddenly showed a difference, the stop lamp was flashing and the stop lamp was on the ceiling.I followed up, in which case it was happening. For example, where the fall was, it popped up. When I immediately removed the battery cap and put it back in, it was falling to normal. I changed the fan resistand it was okay
08.12.2020 13:24 # 5
koray
I ask my electrician friends from here, what is the resistance in 206?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”