Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

peugeot 206 hdi helpmm

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 13:56 # 1
Guests
Hi friends, last month I changed the oil (castrol 15'40) from 14750 to 2003 XLINE 1.4 hdi 90000 and as soon as I took a peugeot step. Even though I traveled for more than 1500 km, 2lt oil decreased. when I just got the car, I'm stuck :-)
there is a white smoke in the car ... there is no problem in traction, fuel and heat, it is perfectly normal. I put 2 lt oil from 10'40 in the industry now, I added 444 engine protectors in it ,,,
One of the masters in the industry said it was a turbo breakdown and someone said the engine was finished:
I am surprised what I will do, friends, if anyone knows about these issues, let me help you ... if the engine is over, I will give the car back to where I bought it because ... Is there a place in İzmir that you know or understand ??
08.05.2020 13:56 # 2
Guests
Hello, hello.
Brother, start from easy spots.
Crankcase Plug tightening Is there a leak?
Is there a leak around the Oil Filter?
Check the gaskets.
Check if the oil check rod is fully seated.
If all of these are intact, remove one spark plug and look. If it is oiled, it may be necessary to throw the ring. ?
Like a good service check is required
08.05.2020 13:56 # 3
Guests

hi friend, it is not normal for the vehicle to decrease 2 liters of oil per 1500 km .... the engine of a vehicle with such oil loss is probably problematic .... when it comes to leakage, even if there is no leak at 2 km in the engine, you will not see it. impossible (you would have seen the vehicle where you left) .... you know that an authorized serwise weya rely on a motor mechanic you have checked before you forget to check the engine of the vehicle again, it is not a good sign ...

08.05.2020 13:56 # 4
Guests
I hope it is a simple thing ,,,
I asked a master, it is a small possibility now, but he said he may have done it because the wrong oil was added.
thanks for your advice if i dont try again for a while ...
I already travel in the car with oil.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”