Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 206 General Care Hk.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:13 # 1
Baran35
Hello friends, I want to have a general maintenance on my vehicle. It has been 2 months since I have traveled 3 thousand km. Thank goodness it did not cause any major problems (except for the heating pad, starter coals maintenance gas setting etc.) I would like to have a heavy maintenance due to my military service as I am not very detailed. I do not think because the person I am selling will do the maintenance no matter how new I have done it.

What I want to learn is what can be done to improve performance while performing maintenance? I have read things like catalyst floor cancellation, I would be happy if there are things you can recommend like this in the forum, because the vehicle does not exceed 150, especially if there is a light ramp on the highway, it is quite difficult when exiting. (1,4XR in Km 215 thousand)

I am thinking of getting things like oil and filter maintenance, lpg filter replacement.
08.05.2020 20:13 # 2
sonerkyl
When the floor is discontinued, the problem of the evacuated floor is detected, a serious defect is given in the examination. Replace what you wrote in the additional spark plugs. The lpg does not exceed 150 km, the pressure lining is related to the normal lpg months, so it may not pass because of it. Apart from what you say, you can also have the throttle cleaning.
08.05.2020 20:13 # 3
Baran35
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] floor cancellation is troubled. When the emptied floor is detected, a serious defect is given in the inspection. Replace what you wrote in the additional spark plugs. The lpg does not exceed 150 km, the pressure lining is related to the normal lpg months, so it may not pass because of it. Other than what you say, you can also have the throttle cleaning done. [/ QUOTE]

I noted the throttle cleaning and spark plug replacement. I thought the pressure pad was weak, while I was buying it, but I thought I would use it until I finished it.
08.05.2020 20:13 # 4
sonerkyl
I figured out that the fuel consumption and acceleration performance will be reduced due to the pressure pad of the vehicle.
08.05.2020 20:13 # 5
Baran35
Apparently, we will also necessarily change the printing pad. Because when I press the gas, I need to stick it to the seat, at least in the 1st and 2nd gears, our lion opens afterwards.
08.05.2020 20:13 # 6
sonerkyl
If you are going to have them all done, I think selling them in myself costs a lot
08.05.2020 20:13 # 7
Baran35
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] if you are going to do it all, it costs me a lot to sell in myself [/ QUOTE]

I want to enjoy it when I use it, I want it to be managed by the military, I want to do a short term, but for 6 months, these cars do not come to bed. There is nobody to leave these cars behind. But, as I said, no problems, just let me improve a little more performance and I want me to pay big expenses in the future. Sometimes I say oil filter maintenance is ok then I say, I know the time has changed, I do not know whether it is sound or not, the cost increases so much in my mind. If I take it to the master, whatever he says, we will change what he sees.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”