Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 206 gearshifts knocked (Manual)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:06 # 1
samet206
Hello friends, I wanted to apply on the call when looking for the solution of a problem that has been bothering you lately, there is nothing according to the masters, but I am not satisfied with this situation. and the vehicle is being stacked. My gasoline clutch set is new. I couldn't understand the reason for this. I wonder if the master press used the pad side product because I have a problem with the gearbox since the clutter has changed. Normally, I keep standing and see the parts constantly, but when changing the gradient, I could not stand at the beginning because of the light, I am waiting for your help that the change causing distress is not good?
08.05.2020 18:06 # 2
sahin-peugeot
If there was no such problem before, if it happened after replacing the clutch, an unoriginal product may have been installed, especially in the clutch, do not use the sub-industry, even if the brand is the same as the peugeot box.
08.05.2020 18:06 # 3
samet206
[QUOTE = sahin-peugeot] If there was no such problem before, if it happened after replacing the clutch, an unoriginal product may have been installed, especially do not use the sub-industry in the clutch even if the brand is the same as the one that came out of the peugeot box [/ QUOTE]

Thanks for the advice, I will check another clutch set as soon as possible, let's see what the result will be.No earlier, after the set has changed, its acceleration has increased, it has been better to grasp, but it has not been missed, but lately, I have started to experience such problems. I get ...
08.05.2020 18:06 # 4
samet206
No, why would friends with other suggestions do such a problem?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”