Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 206 Gear 1 Gear Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:21 # 1
Mikarin
Hello

I have a Peugeot 206 and I have a hard time shifting to 1st gear. I have to push it a little while pushing it to the left, but it feels like an oil right after it gets wasted. If I do this constantly, I do not have any problems.

2-3-4-5. There is no problem in shifting gears.

I have a hard time pulling it to the left when I take it off. But sometimes it passes directly. Especially lightweight. I need to apply light force mostly while on the move.

What could be the problem?
08.05.2020 20:21 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. strain on the move is normal. If there is a difficulty in throwing 1 at the first take-off, it makes it from the sugar-mates but firstly check the gear rope and also the oil
08.05.2020 20:21 # 3
Mikarin
Firstly, thank you.

90% happen to me on departure. Is the repair of these parts you mentioned cumbersome or does it take long to repair?

I have the 1.4i model.

08.05.2020 20:21 # 4
sonerkyl
The problem is a bit burdensome if it is in secromencence, but it does not cost much than the gear rope. In fact, it would be wrong to comment without using the 1st gear transitions of our vehicles. I have 1.4i because of that
08.05.2020 20:21 # 5
Mikarin
Isn't it hard to understand exactly what the problem is without going to the service?
08.05.2020 20:21 # 6
cagatay67
In fact, many of us have the same problem. I do not think it is a subsequent situation. I can say I'm used to. Sometimes, if it forces more than normal, it is easier to switch to 2 after 1.
08.05.2020 20:21 # 7
ersinyildiz
The same problem exists in my vehicle. Even when the first gear stops, it is a bit hard and difficult. But I don't want to just open the gearbox for it either. I do 2-1 when it is very difficult.

However, this situation - at least in me - caused wrong driving habits. I noticed that I was doing 2-1 in other vehicles, or while waiting in the light, rather than waiting to be pressed into the clutch instead of wasting. From this point of view it is not nice :)
08.05.2020 20:21 # 8
onlycihan
There was no stiffness in my vehicle but there was a sound called ciuv on the traction from 1 to 2 and 1.2. There was hum in the gears, suppressing the sound of the engine, the sound sounded like the tofaş falcon engine sound you know. Today, the gearbox was opened during the pressure pad replacement and my father was told that the gears were burned and that they were burned. Make sure to check the gearbox oil. I cannot say that the previous owner of the car is human, it is difficult to understand how he used a car. the onlycih 2017-05-16 11:48:13
08.05.2020 20:21 # 9
ersinyildiz
[QUOTE = onlycihan] There was no stiffness in my car, but there was a sound called ciuv on the traction from 1 to 2 and 1.2. There was hum in the gears, suppressing the sound of the engine, the sound sounded like the tofaş falcon engine sound you know. Today, the gearbox was opened during the pressure pad replacement and my father was told that the gears were burned and that they were burned. make sure to check the gearbox oil. I cannot say that the previous owner of the car is human, it is difficult to understand how he used a car.

Unfortunately, the old owner of my vehicle used it in a similar way. He did not care for their care.
08.05.2020 20:21 # 10
Popomundo
Usually, there are such malfunctions from the gear stick in my car, while the gear rods have gaped idle while the vehicle is running, whilst working, there are rods instead of the gear rope in my opinion, does the possibility of making synchromencence go to 2 shifts?
08.05.2020 20:21 # 11
CemDemiral
These kinds of problems usually occur when the vehicle is inoperative because it causes damage to the synchromesh as a result of playing with the gear. I do not think that you have an application or I do not think that the synchromeses will hold up if it is not broken.
08.05.2020 20:21 # 12
Popomundo
When the gearbox is disassembled, it varies in the clutch set.
08.05.2020 20:21 # 13
erdiano
Does anyone have the problem of getting stuck with this first gear in 307? My vehicle is a 2006 307 1.4 comfort model. I also experience this hang-up while shifting to first gear while on the move. sometimes it never happens sometimes it feels pretty good. When it gets stuck a lot, I shift into second gear and throw it back to 1. Sometimes I throw the gear to 1 although there is a little bit of a hitch. I changed the rope a few months ago. When I changed it, I told the master about the situation, said the master, but he said that there was no problem afterwards. Either he forgot, never looked, or he didn't get stuck because he wasn't checked on the move. Is this normal? I get used to it this way, but will it cause trouble in the future?
08.05.2020 20:21 # 14
bjkamil
It is not a problem to switch to 1st gear hard when the vehicle is moving in 206. It is the feature of this vehicle. I think it was made to accidentally throw 1st gear at high speed and not to damage the vehicle's engine. I wonder why it is very comfortable going to the 1st gear after the vehicle stops :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”