Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

PEUGEOT 206 FEAR OF HATE

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
30.05.2022 14:33 # 1
sinedd4520
Hello my brothers, I bought peugeot 206 1.4 XT HDI 3 months ago for 290 thousand km, 75 thousand TL without damage. I did everything like oil maintenance, filters and so on, but now I have a question in my mind, I did an average of 15-20 km in the city, where it was not very hot around 10 in the morning, and the temperature gauge came up to 95 degrees. And the fan cooling system did not work in the car, so I did not hear that sound.
I wonder if these values are normal? Or is it a malfunction? I'm a beginner, I'd be very happy if you could help me with this. Many thanks to everyone who replied in advance.
30.05.2022 14:34 # 2
sinedd4520
In addition, I made frequent stop and go because of traffic.
31.05.2022 08:55 # 3
sonerkyl
good luck with your car. In diesels, it usually goes above 90 on the indicator, then 90 should be fixed as it moves. The biggest problem of the cooling system of the vehicles is the use of antifreeze. Is there antifreeze in the vehicle or the job can be quite costly. water makes rust and sediment everywhere. then replace the parts in the stop cooling system. First of all, if you can get an obd device, check it digitally for 60-70 TL.
31.05.2022 10:40 # 4
x571
maybe you didn't hear it in motion. or you can warm the engine where it stops. that's how you look. or take it to the master, he will check it.
03.06.2022 13:01 # 5
Mehmetnurigun
Hello,

My vehicle is a 2008 model gasoline 1.4 automatic, I use the bridge every day, because there is no traffic in the morning, it does not go above 85, but when returning in the evening, if there is a very strange congestion around 93, it comes to 97 and 90. a falls back in seconds.

Taking into account the age of the car, I started to turn on the air conditioner at 1 am if there was a traffic jam in the evening. Since it works with 2 fans, the temperature does not exceed 90. It is true that the engine is loaded, but the car does not go in traffic anyway.

For your information, other friends I asked told me not to take any action on the vehicle.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”