Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 206 Fan only works at 4th level

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:21 # 1
duman6kelimeler
My vehicle: 206 x line 1.4 hdi
There is a problem that I see in the search results, which is expressed in different ways, is common in all car brands and models. This problem has been solved in my car and I can write it here.
First of all, I can copy a few examples of this situation, which is described in different ways, so that it can be found in the search engines:

Fan problem not working in the first 3 stages and working in the last stage
Fan is only running on stage 4?
1st - 2nd and 3rd stages do not work
Heater Only works in 4th Level
ventilation has stopped working outside the 4th stage
Stage 4 is running 1 2 3 does not work
The air conditioning fan operates only at stage 4

Solution to the problem in My Vehicle:
first and always where I went / the master said that the entire hub with the front steering assembly should be removed. He said it was a 1-day job. I did not accept and left. second and went to another place i know. He took out the glove box in front of the master assistant's seat there (and shed a few places) and reached the relevant piece. The problem was solved by replacing the following part:
http://i.imgur.com/ıpegaek.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/syylpeq.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/hlwzdmo.jpg

I heard and saw that different names were given to the name of this piece. for example:
1- fan resistor (The closest results to the changed part in google images came with this name, so I wrote it to number 1.)
2- fan resistance
3- heater resistance
4- air conditioning resistance
5- Heating fan motor speed control unit

final note:
I am not a master but my comment is that if you look at the changing piece, there are 3 twisted wires (I think resistance) inside. this is something about the first three levels not working, I think. The 4th stage pole bypasses this device and enables operation, but the first three stages may be related to these 3 resistors.

the issue is also discussed here: http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=13589

I hope it works for someone. duman6keli studies 2015-07-12 14:09:43
08.05.2020 19:21 # 2
vpro
I wish the master would open the subject without changing it, I would tell you how to get rid of it with 1 TL. When there is a thermal fuse inside this resistor, the resistors do not work. so only short circuit 4 works. You get the thermal fuse, replacing the old one with 1 TL.
08.05.2020 19:21 # 3
reality59
[QUOTE = vpro] Master, I wish I had opened the subject without changing it, I would have told you how to get rid of it with 1 TL. When there is a thermal fuse inside this resistor, the resistors do not work. so only short circuit 4 works. You get the thermal fuse, replacing the old one with 1 TL, the problem is over. It was not too difficult to disassemble the piece.) [/ QUOTE]

I have a similar problem.
Works 1
2 does not work
Works 3
Works 4

I took it to the master, he said, the air conditioning panel will change :)
what's the problem with me

NOTE: Vehicle 2004 Model 1.4 HDi 307

reality59 2015-07-12 23:27:03
08.05.2020 19:21 # 4
vpro
[QUOTE = reality59] [QUOTE = vpro] I wish I had opened the subject without changing the master, I would have told you how to get rid of it with 1 TL. When there is a thermal fuse inside this resistor, the resistors do not work. so only short circuit 4 works. You get the thermal fuse, replacing the old one with 1 TL, the problem is over. It was not too difficult to disassemble the piece.) [/ QUOTE]

Works 1
2 does not work
Works 3
Works 4

[/ QUOTE]
It seems that the Air Conditioner Engine and Resistance are working, the switch should probably be broken or contactless, as the master says, and should be tampered with. We need to measure the switches with voltmeter :)
08.05.2020 19:21 # 5
reality59
[QUOTE = vpro] [QUOTE = reality59] [QUOTE = vpro] I wish I had opened the subject without changing it, I would have told you how to get rid of it with 1 TL. When there is a thermal fuse inside this resistor, the resistors do not work. so only short circuit 4 works. You get the thermal fuse, replacing the old one with 1 TL, the problem is over. It was not too difficult to disassemble the piece.) [/ QUOTE]

Works 1
2 does not work
Works 3
Works 4

[/ QUOTE]
It seems that the Air Conditioner Engine and Resistance are working, the switch should probably be broken or contactless, as the master says, and should be tampered with. We need to measure the switches with voltmeter :)
[/ QUOTE]

We found the problem yesterday, the fan resistor is broken. We ordered the piece, we are not waiting. Thank you.
08.05.2020 19:21 # 6
duman6kelimeler
[QUOTE = reality59] [QUOTE = vpro] [QUOTE = reality59] [QUOTE = vpro] I wish I had opened the subject without changing it, I would tell you how to get rid of it with 1 TL. When there is a thermal fuse inside this resistor, the resistors do not work. so only short circuit 4 works. You get the thermal fuse, replacing the old one with 1 TL, the problem is over. It was not too difficult to disassemble the piece.) [/ QUOTE]

Works 1
2 does not work
Works 3
Works 4

[/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]

We found the problem yesterday, the fan resistor is broken. We ordered the piece, we are not waiting. Thank you. [/ QUOTE]
where did you place the order?
08.05.2020 19:21 # 7
ismailkaya
There is a large air pipe coming out of the motor behind the torpedo nozzle and there is an electronic part like a green resistances inside it. With your hand, the part inside the pipe is manually, there is a cable socket on the large air pipe, it does not appear, and the wires are hand-operated, you can operate the tool and check the knob buttons, it will probably work, it will be easy to find a guide, there is a visual on the bottom
08.05.2020 19:21 # 8
ismailkaya
This is what I wrote for 307
08.05.2020 19:21 # 9
FERDI CAN
I have the same problem with my vehicle. The only place I haven't looked at is the resistance. Now I don't change my resistances or is there a different way.
08.05.2020 19:21 # 10
vpro
It only works for 4, so change from resistance to 10 pounds, if it is expensive, it will be expensive.
08.05.2020 19:21 # 11
FERDI CAN
1.2.3 not working. Today the fan has turned to full red opened.
08.05.2020 19:21 # 12
Canberk35
It works 1-2-3 in my 307 and closes when it reaches the 4th level. In this way, is the problematic part fan resistor manager?
23.12.2021 12:00 # 13
faruk deveci
hello, first of all thank you for your information.
I decided to replace the fan microtemp diode myself. I'm forwarding the information here.
microtemp diode code: G4A01 - 144 degrees
ankara konya maximum 5tl on the street
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”