Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

peugeot 206 Engine Failure and Gas Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
06.07.2022 13:08 # 1
leventdr2935
First of all, hello everyone, I joined you 4 months ago. I own a Peugeot 206 Roland Garros. Believe me, I haven't been able to leave the industry since the day I bought the vehicle. I dealt with a lot of troubles with his little one and his eldest. I am a military-paid person and now I have almost come to the point of selling the vehicle out of my hands, instead of going to the industry every month. Let me first come to my question. The car turned on the first engine light 3 months ago, while pressing the gas pedal, the gas was very unbalanced. There was a problem with the vehicle eating gas at a rapid pace. Wherever I go, the brain will change without even looking at me, and they charged me a price of 4 5 thousand TL, I didn't get it done. Over time, the engine light went out. the car improved by itself, then I drove for 2 months, including the long road. One morning, I started the car, it stopped instantly and when I started it again, the car did not respond to the gas pedal, the revs did not exceed 2 thousand. I took it to a master, I inserted the throttle and cleaned it and had it adapted. Then it went better for 1 week, now it misfires while going the same way. Gazi buys it unbalanced, fast and slow, and it does it in gasoline, my friends, I'm really at the point of selling, I live in Bursa, I don't know if I can't find the master of the vehicle. If anyone has any prior knowledge of this, I'd be very grateful if they could help. Many thanks to everyone in advance
06.07.2022 14:47 # 2
KILIC
Did you connect it to the computer, sir? There was a fault code etc. if possible, connect it to a pc with original pejo software, i think
06.07.2022 14:59 # 3
leventdr2935
I don't remember the exact code, but I found the answer, it was Gas Pedal sensor failure. They said it might be related to the throttle, but I cleaned the throttle and had it checked. The masters said there was no problem. No one has been able to solve my problem yet, sir.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”