Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 206 emergency assistance

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
09.07.2021 13:29 # 1
Mesutaslan
Guys, I bought the car second hand. The person who bought it has never taken care of it. I will write you the materials I bought. I bought the engine radiator, spare water tank and hose. We put the water, there was no heat. I used it for 2 days, then the master put antifreeze and filled the spare water tank. He didn't add water at all, then the car made a decrease in water from the spare water tank after a few days. The bottom of the car, you know, is leaking water. The engine overheated and the bar turned red. I took it to the master, it seems that water is leaking from the circulation. Changed the circulation and timing belt, the water is not flowing now. It's time to change the timing belt, cracked belt. Anyway, this time there is wetness under the driver's seat and the master said that this is the antifreeze. Probably this happened when the idiot master filled the antifreeze at first. He looked at the heater, he doesn't miss it, this other master changed the circulation timing belt set. Anyway, this master karalüfer said there is no problem. He said that for the wetness on the floor, get an auto hairdresser, then it will appear. I don't know, they do the washing. A handful of fluid dripped from under the engine, he said, it could be engine or transmission oil. Now my question to you is what could be the cause of the wetness, what could be the thing coming from under the car. Does antifreeze have that much effect?
09.07.2021 15:46 # 2
Berkay Erdinc
The inevitable end of vehicles that do not use antifreeze for a long time. Antifreeze must be added to the cooling water in summer and winter. If it is not added, corrosion will occur in all areas where the cooling water travels. what happened. even the newly changed circulation. Each of them should be looked at. I would like to ask you. Did your master fill the antifreeze so suddenly, didn't he warn you that there was a hole that could be punctured? Have these been looked at?
09.07.2021 16:08 # 3
Mesutaslan
The master put the antifreeze himself, said to buy blue antifreeze, I bought it and put it all in 3 liters. It happened after that, the circulation pierced, then we looked, we changed it, there is no water reduction from the spare water tank, but there is a leak under the car. There is wetness on the floor at the driver's place, the room is antifreeze.. I don't know how to do it..
09.07.2021 16:17 # 4
Berkay Erdinc
Antifreeze is mixed with 50% 50%.
The water coming into the vehicle is coming from the central heating radiator. It has pierced there.
It is necessary to search the places inside the engine and detect the leak, a better video than a picture, more work but you need to know where to shoot
09.07.2021 16:39 # 5
Mesutaslan
http://hizliresim.com/qbz70de https://www.hizliresim.com/rv7cvgy

There was oil with antifreeze under the car and on the floor at the driver's seat. Another master said divide. I did not go to the master who put the antifreeze, if I go, I will break his mouth because it is his. So it's the same fluid under the car as in the upholstery.
10.07.2021 09:28 # 6
x571
why would you say Look, what a beautiful bread came out. man will change a world. If there is a problem with the engine, the biker will also eat bread. These are generations from father to son. Thanks to such forums, people got a little bit of information. otherwise they will make you jump standing up, I swear. they are all oiled waiting in front of the shop
10.07.2021 17:00 # 7
talip206
It's leaking from the heater core. If you're lucky, it's leaking from the gasket of the pipe entering the core. If you're not lucky, it's missing the honeycomb.
There is a detailed explanation in the link below.
https://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=43669&title=206-kalorifer-petegi -insert-and-oring-change

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”