Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Peugeot 206 diesel engine and chassis shaking at idle

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
03.07.2022 20:11 # 1
Developing
Hi alaikum, the engine was vibrating when I opened the hood. I took it to industry. Engine mounts changed. I turned the ignition on the way to buy from the industry and the inside of the vehicle vibrates like a minibus. The moment I move is completely gone. But the moment the car stops at idle, it shakes so much that the windows vibrate. The engine still vibrates. What could be the reason even though the engine mounts have been changed? The master says that if there is a problem with the chassis, if the vehicle has a previous accident, it may be because of it, but does the vehicle in the air on the lift vibrate like that? Like I said, it vibrates like old vans when stationary. The old ear they replaced was severed, almost not trembling like that back then. We went because the engine was shaking, the ears were changed, the vibration in the engine did not go away, and the chassis began to vibrate. Now, why might he have done it when he put on new ears?

Whispering while idling and when you touch the gas, neither the engine nor the chassis vibrates. I added a YouTube link.

Note: 1.4 hdi engine

04.07.2022 16:31 # 2
KILIC
Probably the sub-industry used crappy wedges. That's why he's shaking. I think tell your master to replace the wedges with original or good aftermarket ones.

04.07.2022 23:47 # 3
Developing
Turner broke his ear. Of course, the case trembled when I put them on like that. They fixed it today, the case does not vibrate anymore, but the engine is still idling, it vibrates as in the YouTube link I threw, it stops the moment I touch the gas, so it's not just the ear, it's the reason. The master did not say anything, so we will find the problem ourselves.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”