Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

peugeot 206 diesel?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:20 # 1
jpm06

I have been following your site as a guest for a long time. For financial reasons, I gave up volvom and
last week I bought a 2002 model peugeot 206 as a result of a long bargain. I regret getting the car was m is the place to say. Before I bought the car, I put it into a computerized test and gave it 70 lira and they said that the vehicle should only be adjusted for the front rod. I bought the car with confidence. On the second day of my purchase, after 60 km of speed in the vehicle, a humming noise begins in the vehicle and the sound is not stopped without slowing down. At the same time, there was a drop in power in a traction in the vehicle. But when the tachometer reaches 2000 rpm, there is no abnormality in the hammer. I don't know how I encountered such a problem on the second day. Now I will take the vehicle to the service, but since I do not know what it is, I am thinking of going to knowing what the problem is by asking a friend who knows at all. I'm waiting for your help, friends.
08.05.2020 17:20 # 2
loiz
If they are humming as they speed up, they should check the front wheel balls. Do not expect a traction higher than 206 after that. It is very good if it does not smoke while throwing smoke and then holding it. Even if it does not fall out of traction. However, you need to have the injectors checked if you are holding the gas to the smoke, which is an expensive process. I assumed that your car is diesel. I hope it will be fixed from 90 to 90 liras from hum ball.
08.05.2020 17:20 # 3
emin15
clean air flow meter check 4-wheel ball
08.05.2020 17:20 # 4
cerci07
I can make the power loss from the flow meter. In my opinion, it came to me, and if it is defective, to clean it, pull the naughty plug and if the vehicle comes to itself, the fault is there.
08.05.2020 17:20 # 5
jpm06
I am honest, I cannot do anything for now. For financial reasons, I do not drive unless there is an emergency.
08.05.2020 17:20 # 6
Bugra
You said that I follow the forum before buying the vehicle. I wish you had commented on the tools you were thinking about opening a topic before buying the vehicle. or in the forum most of the time there are vehicles for sale. If you bought a 206 diesel on the recommendation. Unfortunately it takes some experience and luck to buy a second hand vehicle. & Nbsp;
regret is not about brand or model. contempt, not timely maintenance etc. a vehicle is always troubling.
May Allah make it possible to get on without getting in trouble ..
08.05.2020 17:20 # 7
jpm06
my amen teacher & nbsp; amin already bought the vehicle by swap, no matter what wisdom my volvo do not swap, I coincidentally shook hands with a friend I did not understand, I put the car in the test, nothing looked man looked 45 minutes all over the car said okay, I bought the car by trusting him.
08.05.2020 17:20 # 8
Bugra
Show the problems you said to the guy who said okay. -You got it in the car you said okay. What is it? I would have gotten 70 lira of money in the bidet. but it is not up to you to be in trouble to grow up.
08.05.2020 17:20 # 9
Alicilik
I don't trust if the test centers are my story. they insert the tool into dyno-style tools that they cannot calibrate. The man turns on the engine and looks for oil. & Nbsp; Listen to the engine, get out, does the pressure pad, the brake, the road grip slide right and left when going to the straight path? we have to look at these. When the engine reaches 70C, it is necessary to examine the traction and reaction of the vehicle with rapid movements such as 3-2,4-3,5-4-5. These are not hard work, if you are getting into the car more or less, you do too.

One of my friends went to 3 places without buying a car. This is called computest. & Nbsp; from all 3 locations Even the salesman was surprised by the funny results, I guess they were driving the car at night and crashing. We knew the car more or less. We went to the master, brother, there is no paint, just thinned the top layer of the cake. What is important in the car is the mast and hood, if they are unpainted, you will get your eyes closed. He opened the engine, dismantled the air hose to the turbocharger. We bought the car now very pleased. If it remains computeste pertti vehicle.

Let's say get through this. These are minor, as his friend said, but problems with the nauseous sex. There are certainly simple solutions. You have to search a little and find a good master. There is an icon pejo in Ankara and I say good things go at the service console. & Nbsp; Reviews
08.05.2020 17:20 # 10
_ali_
Tests should be done with computers, of course, but when you get in the car and use it with a 90 or so, its usage, sound, temperature, comfort, traction etc. should not be taken without looking.

But still, it is natural that even the cleanest vehicle in the 2nd hand will come out, for example, it was my vehicle companion that I bought, so the vehicle I used to know, but despite that, mud splashed on the glass 2 days after I bought it, I hung it in the wiper water to clean and water did not come out, the wiper mud rolled up on the glass, it was nice, I pulled aside, it turned out that the sprinkler pipes came out from under the hood, so much hood opened, we have never seen :) :)
08.05.2020 17:20 # 11
jpm06
friends eventually I was able to get the car changed the hub ball. Later, while the vehicle was being serviced, they found that the steering fluid's pipe was cracked. We can handle it with a small attachment. I'm running short of this diode diode. & nbsp; As you said, I went to Simge peugeot. I can finally use my vehicle without the hum. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:20 # 12
emre_akdag
Good luck, my friend. I hope the vehicle will not have any problems after that. goodbye use it, I hope without trouble accident ..
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”